New rider in Cincinnati

supared

Hi all. I moved to Cincinnati for work 3 years ago. I sold my last bike in college (2002 gixxer 750 bought new) and just got around to buying another bike. I started on Honda CBRs (1989 600F1 bought in 1996, age 15 :D and then a 900RR), crossed over to Suzuki in 2002, and now I decided to give the Kawasaki ZX-10r a shot. I just picked it up last Monday, and I love it so far - though the weather hasn't been so great.

I'm hoping to connect with some folks in the tri-state area who can show me some good roads and good company. I just love to ride. I'm not too crazy, but I've topped every bike I've owned out and used to have fun with the wheelies, but imagine I will be a bit more composed now that I am older. I also love the twisties, but it has been five years and I need to learn this bike, so---yeah.

Anyways, if you are in my area and ride, hmu!!!:wheeliezx10:

Welcome, good on ya wearing the gear, but I think you should get some proper riding boots and some armored pants. Sweet ride, keep looking at the ride events section, local rides are usually posted each week several times a week

Welcome, good on ya wearing the gear, but I think you should get some proper riding boots and some armored pants. Sweet ride, keep looking at the ride events section, local rides are usually posted each week several times a week

Thanks James. I'll actually be in JC on Wednesday. You guys have come nice flat, straight roads out there. Good for some straight line runs. Maybe one day I'll ride the bike up there.