Lots And Lots Of Changes Made. Lots More Coming.

Casper

I assume you're still working on the calendars.  But I figured I'd at least tell you that the Track Days calendar is jacked up with what little is there.  Example, the Motoseries track day at the end of this month is not on thrusday (the 30th), it's on Friday (the 31st).  You can probably double check but I'm pretty sure I added it on the right day.

Just lettin' ya know.

I assume you're still working on the calendars. But I figured I'd at least tell you that the Track Days calendar is jacked up with what little is there. Example, the Motoseries track day at the end of this month is not on thrusday (the 30th), it's on Friday (the 31st). You can probably double check but I'm pretty sure I added it on the right day.

Just lettin' ya know.

Yeah the calendars didn't come across very well. I'm planning to go through them manually. Sorry about that.

Side note: you can now sync the OR calendars with your phone or any other calendar.

Tried Chrome, deleted it after 2 days lol. It kept wanting logins and other shit everytime I used it. With IE I just click it and start surfing, simple. I love simple.

With the old site I would log in, hit the "new post" tab, scroll down to the one I wanted and hit the little box that took me to the first unread new post. Simple, easy. User CP, same thing.

Simple, Easy. That's all I want. Ill be at the shop today so I can try it on a PC and see if that's better but I hate it on my phone and that's where I use it from 99% of the time.

I will say great work Ben! I know you've been working on this for a couple of years now, and thanks for busting this out for us.

The only thing I don't like is on the front page I can't jump to the last page of a thread I have to open the first page on order to jump to the last page.

so hopefully this is an easy one, every time I try to switch back to mobile version on my phone it just scrolls to the top of the page. I immediately switched to desktop version when the site went up cause I wasn't near a computer and wanted to see but on my phone I have to tap twice on anything to get it to load the page so I wanna go back and it won't let me

thought of another:

is there a way to make the threads you've read or marked as read disappear from the View New Content page similar to how the New Posts button worked previously?

thought of another:

is there a way to make the threads you've read or marked as read disappear from the View New Content page similar to how the New Posts button worked previously?

They should already. They do for me. 

Change can be difficult, no doubt, but this isn't a case of a bunch of asshat's trying to make a name for themselves and turn a good thing into a clusterfuck.

Casper is onto a good thing here and it isn't too difficult to figure out how to navigate and manipulate....if you can figure out the intimate details of any number of fine weapons and motorcycles, you can figure out this new forum.    

This. It really isn't that complicated and the navigation seems pretty intutive to me. Using Chrome or Firefox isn't difficult either. The mobile version is 1000000x times better now than it used to be IMO. Well done Ben.

Site looks awesome.  However, I miss seeing just the new threads.  I rarely delved down into the forums.  Just clicking on all the new shit.  Please tell me that will come back...

• Upvote 1

Site looks awesome.  However, I miss seeing just the new threads.  I rarely delved down into the forums.  Just clicking on all the new shit.  Please tell me that will come back...

Found the new posts, but can't find how to edit my post so I self quoted.

The view new content button does pretty much the same. It will be on the front page soon as well like it used to be. Just working on getting everything working correctly first.

New site will take me a bit to catch onto, but I'm coping. Wife schools me where to find what I need when it eludes me, she's a quick learnin' lil shit.....I'll giver that ;)

My only complaint is THE NINJA EDIT FEATURE HAS LEFT THE BUILDING.....now EVERYONE will know how often I prematurely post my random fails in proofreading :lol:

I noticed that previously embedding YouTube videos are only links now, can't click them and they look like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LksBJbjGP3A]Unorthodox Shooting Positions Demo Drill - YouTube[/ame

Is this a mobile thing or stuff didn't transfer over correctly? Just noticed ask the videos and some pictures in the gun info thread aren't showing up correctly

I noticed that previously embedding YouTube videos are only links now, can't click them and they look like this:

[ame=

]Unorthodox Shooting Positions Demo Drill - YouTube[/ame

Is this a mobile thing or stuff didn't transfer over correctly? Just noticed ask the videos and some pictures in the gun info thread aren't showing up correctly

AME (Automatic Media Embedder) was a vBulletin plugin. For the future, you just need to post the link itself (like below). I'm working on converting those old ones over, but no promises.

AME (Automatic Media Embedder) was a vBulletin plugin. For the future, you just need to post the link itself (like below). I'm working on converting those old ones over, but no promises.

okay, I have no idea how this stuff works lol. Hopefully they'll convert.

I'm digging the mobile version, much easier to navigate. And I'm only ever on on my phone anymore. Good job Ben