Lol!! No Title Say What?

bshultz0930

im selling an 95 suzuki GS500. i have NO title. it would be a decent beginners track bike, or something for someone to learn on up and down the road. needs fork seals, a battery, and probably a clutch. the clutch works. kind of. it doesnt slip or anything but when sitting in first gear at a stop you cant shift into neutral because its still grabbing a tiny bit. runs good, went through the carbs and cleaned them. taught my wife on it, and now its time for it to go.

asking $400 only because its a decent starter for trackers that dont want to run their "good" bike. 

529BE440-13A1-4350-B515-CC4466CC24B7-685841C71EB-F7A5-4886-A00E-105D684C7378-685

Not a good track bike, sorry.

Brakes, handling, tire choices and parts availability make it a bad choice for a track bike.

And if the clutch is not working properly it has no business on a track, if your bike is not in perfect working order don't even think about a track day

• Upvote 1

Is it titleable in Ohio? serial clear?

has it been previously titled in ohio?

was it salvaged by an insurance company?

Edited by Medina

Not a good track bike, sorry.

Brakes, handling, tire choices and parts availability make it a bad choice for a track bike.

And if the clutch is not working properly it has no business on a track, if your bike is not in perfect working order don't even think about a track day

I agree that the clutch should be addressed, but this would be a great learning tool if you're okay with being blasted in the straights. The GS500 has a decent chassis, and handles really well.

Plus if it's going to be a track bike, someone could part the street bits and practically break even...