Cleveland Motorcycle Show 2014

Casper

If you guys want i will check with fatheads to see if they can set aside a area for a group. Its not to far from the show, and they have good beers. Or someone else suggest a place and get planning.

I think it's been said 20x to set something up. Get dinner and a party locked in somewhere

I think me and the Mrs are going to find a outback to use up some Christmas gift cards. Unless someone wants to put something together

You won't find any terribly close to the IX Center. The fastest one to get to is over on Rockside Road at I 77.  480 east to 77 south, before you even merge on 77 is the Rockside Road exit. Take that, hang a right it's about a mile down on the right.  Geographically the one in Parma is closer, but it will take you longer to get there because it is city traffic.

• Upvote 1

I think it's been said 20x to set something up. Get dinner and a party locked in somewhere

Just moved from Cleveland. .. I suggest the Brew Kettle in Strongsville. Great food and beer. Right off 71 in front of Walmart on Pearl Rd. Maybe 2 or 3 exits south of the IX. Www.thebrewkettle.com Sat nights get busy though!

Don't forget to come see me at the Thunder Roads booth!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

You won't find any terribly close to the IX Center. The fastest one to get to is over on Rockside Road at I 77. 480 east to 77 south, before you even merge on 77 is the Rockside Road exit. Take that, hang a right it's about a mile down on the right. Geographically the one in Parma is closer, but it will take you longer to get there because it is city traffic.

Thanks for the info mang

Fat Heads, Brew Kettle and Rivals Sports bar all have great beers and great food

I am skeptical on Fat Heads accommodating a large group, I've never been to Rivals but have heard many great things.

Brew Kettle would absolutely get my voted as I stated earlier. Really good food and they brew their own beers which are very good IMO. They also have a section that could probably accommodate a group the size we'd be looking at

There is a solid chance me and the future mrs should be able to make it if something is set up

Edited by Bad324

Bad Mexican please take the lead on this as he is a complete slacker and you sir know how to have fun

I am an old man and have no idea what the good bars are in the area. That's what I mean LOL! 

Couple reasons I don't want to take lead:

A) I'm entirely tired of planning and organizing events right now, I need a break

2) I absolutely do not want anything to do with the slightest bit of responsibility for this group :lol:

iii) I'm not 100% sure I can even be there

If people are looking for more of a "family friendly" establishment I would absolutely recommend the only choice being Brew Kettle unless they cannot accomodate a large group (which I doubt). Good atmosphere, Great food and great beers. I'm not even sure what a good estimate at the number of people doing a dinner type deal would be so that is another reason my desire to take over is 0

Fat Heads, Brew Kettle and Rivals Sports bar all have great beers and great food

I am skeptical on Fat Heads accommodating a large group, I've never been to Rivals but have heard many great things.

Brew Kettle would absolutely get my voted as I stated earlier. Really good food and they brew their own beers which are very good IMO. They also have a section that could probably accommodate a group the size we'd be looking at

There is a solid chance me and the future mrs should be able to make it if something is set up

Fatheads is a neat place, but the parking there blows chunks. The parking lot is not all that big and Fatheads is usually very busy.

For those not interested in the bike show I might try to set up a block of time on a range simulator that Select fire has right up the road. We could go play gun games then head over to the after party. 

Since I won't be going to the bike show, I would be in for this idea

Couple reasons I don't want to take lead:

A) I'm entirely tired of planning and organizing events right now, I need a break

2) I absolutely do not want anything to do with the slightest bit of responsibility for this group :lol:

iii) I'm not 100% sure I can even be there

If people are looking for more of a "family friendly" establishment I would absolutely recommend the only choice being Brew Kettle unless they cannot accomodate a large group (which I doubt). Good atmosphere, Great food and great beers. I'm not even sure what a good estimate at the number of people doing a dinner type deal would be so that is another reason my desire to take over is 0

I've never met a lazy Mexican until now.  Most are hard working and would give you the rake off their back, but not this one.

:nono:

So disappointed.  Would you at least call and see if Kettle could handle us after the show? Please?

I've never met a lazy Mexican until now.  Most are hard working and would give you the rake off their back, but not this one.

:nono:

So disappointed.  Would you at least call and see if Kettle could handle us after the show? Please?

For those of you without a Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Leadership I can understand the lack of detail orientation when it comes to planning something. Contrary to belief, US is not a number and thus does nothing to help in giving the establishment an educated head count to get a correct answer from them

:D