Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2014

Casper

MJ is staying in Tim's cabin? My God have mercy on your soul, MJ.

I will be in the main bed room by myself, snoring will be behind closed doors. :nono:

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1

She IS a Doctor.

still feels weird!

MJ is staying in Tim's cabin? My God have mercy on your soul, MJ. 

I will be in the main bed room by myself, snoring will be behind closed doors. :nono:

:lol:  add earplugs to the packing list?? 

• Upvote 1

:p I'm not a medical doctor.  MT taught me cpr, but that's the extent of my helpfulness at the gap.... unless you need me to design a semiconductor.

I'll bring my earplugs and my shooting muffs... and my video camera.

Reservations are set. Leaving late Thursday evening or really early Friday morning, heading back home Monday sometime. I will have my scooter since a spot in the trailer for it opened up when Inya decided to stay at home for some nonsense that sounds like an excuse.

Hope to see you all in North Carolina.

• Upvote 3

So, out of four days at the Gap I got to ride for about one, all total, due to rain.

It was one epic days worth of riding though. So I'm hoping to get back down there here in a month with OR cause I didn't get my fill. Arrangements are being made, and permissions sought.

Edited by Blitz

I am officially in vacation/the gap prepareness mode, no MT im got going to start another sermon thread about it. This week im doing some PM work on the tow vessel(changing ac belt, oil change, check brakes tires and such) also today i pulled off the hitch and scaled all the rust off and prepping it to repaint. That was much more difficult dirty task than i thought it was going to be. Once im done with the tow rig ill check everything over on the trailer(bearings, tires, brakes), then on to the bike. Also need to get to the wifes car too since we will be going to Myrtle Beach the weekend before, oh boy, better move my ass. 

THE CLOCK IS TICKING!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by 2talltim

I am officially in vacation/the gap prepareness mode, no MT im got going to start another sermon thread about it. This week im doing some PM work on the tow vessel(changing ac belt, oil change, check brakes tires and such) also today i pulled off the hitch and scaled all the rust off and prepping it to repaint. That was much more difficult dirty task than i thought it was going to be. Once im done with the tow rig ill check everything over on the trailer(bearings,tires, brakes), then on to the bike. Also need to get to the wifes car too since we will be going to Myrtle Beach the weekend before, oh boy, better move my ass.

THE CLOCK IS TICKING!!!!!!!!!!!

A ticking "cock" :wtf: I think you might wanna get that checked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk