Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2014

Casper

What are some good breakfast spots.....1...2....3.... Go!

Down there? It's about a 30 min ride or so but the restaurant at the Nanthahala outdoor center has the best chicken biscuit I've ever had. Make sure to get their bacon too because that's also some of the best I've ever had

Down there? It's about a 30 min ride or so but the restaurant at the Nanthahala outdoor center has the best chicken biscuit I've ever had. Make sure to get their bacon too because that's also some of the best I've ever had

Is it the River’s End Restaurant you speak of?

Wait, what happened to Matt pulling all you guys down like in years past?

As far as I know I am still pulling the following bikes on Shawn' trailer - mine, Shawn, Gump, Joel (?). I know Ben and Andre and looking at trailering down together due to Andre's bike not fitting on Shawn's trailer. :dunno:

As far as I know I am still pulling the following bikes on Shawn' trailer - mine, Shawn, Gump, Joel (?). I know Ben and Andre and looking at trailering down together due to Andre's bike not fitting on Shawn's trailer. :dunno:

If we only have 4 bikes, andre's giant bike will fit at an angle.

So I'll be arriving down in the area a bit earlier on the evening of the 4th.

So who from OR is the offical welcoming party?

Who should I look for at Fontana to approach to meet everyone?

Once we check in, I'll post our cabin number. We'll have a meet and greet style shindig. 

So I'll be arriving down in the area a bit earlier on the evening of the 4th.So who from OR is the offical welcoming party?Who should I look for at Fontana to approach to meet everyone?
Once we check in, I'll post our cabin number. We'll have a meet and greet style shindig.
^^^^this^^^^And just look around for OR stickers on bikes & vehicles. Spot a sticker walk up introduce yourself, it's just that easy.Some folks will be early, some later I'm shooting for around 3-4 ish myself. Will be rolling in my red Chevy Tahoe with four bikes and 3 other bubbys. Edited by 2talltim

Tpoppa, if you decide to trailer, feel free to come and get mine. Truck, too...if you need it.

No. That doesn't go for the rest of you. Except MJ, of course. ;)

I bet IP will even throw in the use of a nice blue baxley!

lol damn this is a tough crowd! hey wait a minute there bubby, I rode the skyway and things last year on Friday. Just didn't do the big Saturday ride.

Tpoppa, if you decide to trailer, feel free to come and get mine. Truck, too...if you need it.

No. That doesn't go for the rest of you. Except MJ, of course. ;)

That's a hell of a nice offer Paul.  I might take you up on it if I still had a vehicle suitable for towing.  I wouldn't feel right about taking your truck...unless I can convince you throw the 900ss in the trailer and come, too.

I'll most likely solo it down there on back roads.  I am planning to ride about 1k this weekend so I'll probably need a tire swap next week.  

Edited by Tpoppa

want to ride down I allways sleep till the gap or till home  but need a trailer spot for the ride home will chip in gas 

Edited by marlboro man

That would still leave two bikes needing a trailer spot, for at Least the drive back. Or 1 trailer spot needed if bikes were swapped and you trailered 5 bikes.

That would still leave two bikes needing a trailer spot, for at Least the drive back. Or 1 trailer spot needed if bikes were swapped and you trailered 5 bikes.

If you guys need help getting a bike back to Ohio let me know I might be able to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well, I'm almost ready. Just need to set up the SV to charge my phone and GPS. Did new plugs tonight. I need to get some dielectric grease to seal up my front plug boot. Game on. 

if your talking the SV is the weep hole clear?