Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2014

Casper

i regret not changing my tire before last years trip, my butts still puckered from that fateful rainy foggy trip across the Cherehola

Mines not really worn out just squared off a bit.

I've used Ken a few times for parts. Two years ago I needed tires so I asked a local and he sent me to ... 

129 Motorcycle Pitstop

4371 Calderwood Hwy

Maryville, TN 37801

865-856-0640

Might want to call ahead, they don't have the selection Ken Wheeler has but price and service were very good.

ok with mikes tire plugging thread and this one i decided to take a closer look at my tire and i found only what i can describe as a small bulge maybe nothing to worry about but not taking any chances. New Angle GT rear is going on tommorow after work. Kinda looks like i ran over a large rock and it broke a belt or something. I also atempted to put a new battery in my TPMS we will see if it works..

Are there any shops close the Gap that would do a while-u-wait tire chage without raping you on the price?

Wheelers as mentioned above is the best choice, by far. If you know you will need one for sure give him a call and get what you want in there to be sure. Also there are a bunch of dealers on I75 just south of Knoxville where 140 crosses if you need it done before you go across the gap.

Edited by Tonik

yes sir! I don't feel like fighting with an sv325 on the cherohala! 

I know your pain, seem like i was always having to clean out the weep hole on the TL after i rode in the rain. I ended up keeping a few pipe cleaners wrapped around the frame under the seat.

Edited by 2talltim

Wheelers is awesome. Way too cheap for his own good. No reason to discount tires and service when you are the only game for miles.

I tested out my scooter receiver hitch setup on the van today. One more step complete before next weeks departure.

• Upvote 1

Wheelers hooked me up on a clutch worm gear a couple years ago when the one on my TL broke on the far side of the skyway. I rode from telico plains to wheelers with out having to use my clutch after i did a push off and starter button start. He replaced the linage gear with his own stash of personal parts and when he was done i ask what the damage was he said " it's good to see another TL on the road so give me $35 for that used part" a new part would have been $85. He is a awsome guy.

I'll make the same offer as I have in years past.

Get an Iron Pony sticker on Killboy's highlights page and I'll reward you with a $100 Iron Pony gift card.

Same goes for an Iron Pony T-shirt

Must be legible and you must be able to confirm it is you.

Stop in and grab a few stickers before you leave.   

• Upvote 2

Get an Iron Pony sticker on Killboy's highlights page and I'll reward you with a $100 Iron Pony gift card.

Same goes for an Iron Pony T-shirt

Looks like I need to get turnone a IP sticker!! Lol.....

• Upvote 2

Same goes for an Iron Pony T-shirt

fucking A, I shoulda had one of them fancy stickers on my zuma last year.

• Upvote 1