Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2014

Casper

I'm pretty sure I can go...I just need a place to stay and either a group to ride down with or a trailer spot. Other than that I'm all set :)

Andre and I are talking about options. So far they are as follows: ride down with MJ (1 day), ride down taking back roads (2 days), or I buy a trailer and we trailer down. Haven't decided yet.

yeah, people are more than welcome to ride down with me, but I am stopping at Cumberland falls to do a couple mile hike (stretch my legs for an hour or two at the most).  Its more than half way down, so if you want to break off and keep going, that's cool, or you can hike too. :)

Cumberland Falls is awesome, but I heard last year it nearly dried up.  After all our spring storms though I'm sure its full and flowing.

This was taken back in '04 or so....

2pqo001.jpg

Time is getting close for y'all......hoping for great weather and a safe ride for one and all.

Edited by ohiomike
  • Upvote 1

yeah, I'm hoping for good weather this year too.  Started my trip (twice) in the rain last year.  Could use a nice cool dry morning.

I'm excited about cumberland.  I've never been there, but my aunt and uncle go there every year and always talk about how nice it is.

What's that? Dying Shadow is going to make out with a bear?!

hell i think there maybe some kind of weird orgy, i mean it seems that way by the texts i have been getting for Jeremy lol 

Edited by Dying Shadow

hell i think there maybe some kind of weird orgy, i mean it seems that way by the texts i have been getting for Jeremy lol

With a bear, ol' Gummy and a half gallon of Aunt Jemima syrup. You might call that a weird orgy idk, what would MT think. Think I'll just stick with your future mother in law Brandon.

With a bear, ol' Gummy and a half gallon of Aunt Jemima syrup. You might call that a weird orgy idk, what would MT think. Think I'll just stick with your future mother in law Brandon.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to sit this one out Brandon... Teddy is all yours.

Andre and I are talking about options. So far they are as follows: ride down with MJ (1 day), ride down taking back roads (2 days), or I buy a trailer and we trailer down. Haven't decided yet.

yeah, people are more than welcome to ride down with me, but I am stopping at Cumberland falls to do a couple mile hike (stretch my legs for an hour or two at the most).  Its more than half way down, so if you want to break off and keep going, that's cool, or you can hike too. :)

im down to ride down when & where ?