New to OR site

grommin

Hey guys new to the site, name is Russ, I know a few of you guys from OMRL (I am the administrator, responsible for rules and timing and scoring issues)

I have been riding the street for about 10 years (current street bikes Ducati Hypermotard 1100s and a Honda Grom) 

Live in HIlliard

Hoping to find a few other grommers to start my gang (grom reapers MC) and go on a few rides with other slow bikes

Russ

Welcome Russ, do you happen to know anyone that wants to sell the BBR rear shock for the XR? Spoke with BBR yesterday and they are saying at least 90 days before they will have any more ready for purchase. :(

Live in HIlliard

Hoping to find a few other grommers to start my gang (grom reapers MC) and go on a few rides with other slow bikes

Russ

What's initiation into grom reapers?

Welcome Russ, do you happen to know anyone that wants to sell the BBR rear shock for the XR? Spoke with BBR yesterday and they are saying at least 90 days before they will have any more ready for purchase. :(

you can most likely find the bbr shock at bikebandit, chaparral, ebay or another online retailer. but most of us run the stock rear spring (I am around 185 lbs)

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...