Good News thread:

Gump

But will they make and extended single stack mag for it? I would rather have 8+1 or more.

LOL I am sure they will develop something.

Plus, Glocks have an aftermarket like the Honda Civic.

I am just looking forward to having a skinny short 9mm Glock that I can appendix carry without hurting my man bits. My old 26 I wasn't that big of a fan of. I like my 19, but I may sell that, pick up a 43 for CC and a 17 or 34 for the range.

Why not just by the S&W Shield in 9mm and have the best CCW gun on the market?

The Shield is a very fine pistol no doubt, but it's .5" longer, .6" taller, 5 oz heavier, more mechanically complex, and (I think) a slightly chunkier trigger than the CM9. It does have 1-2 more round capacity though, and more conventional sights, as well as better after-market support for holsters, lasers and doodads.

I guess for me, if I'm going to carry 19 oz and those dimensions, I'll give up 1 round and carry a CW45 or 2 rounds for a CM45 with another mag in my pocket.

Edited by smccrory

Changed the oil in the bandit and got some work done on the honda; mounted the magnet and sensor for new speedo and mounted and wired in a modern vrr. Started wiring my new electronic gauges. Once my new oil seals get here I can button up the motor and get it back in the frame. Waiting to hear back from the upholsterer about my custom seat and still need body work and paint done on the tank, and have to cut the drag bars to run the wiring through but it's coming together...

• Upvote 1

Guess who bought us a shot of crown? Jason Costa

Pics suck...we were up front for All That Remains, staid after and hung out with Oli and Jason Costa

gallery_13773_1241_465039.jpg

gallery_13773_1241_174025.jpg

Edited by snot
  • Upvote 2

They haven't put out a decent album since fall of ideals but that's cool you got to drunk with them!

But now I know why too.

They don't want to repeat what they have done, and they are all in their 40s and feeling it, lol. I do think it is cool no 2 cds are the same but I miss the hard core vocals. They play very little new stuff, it was all older like six.

Edited by snot

I won the game of air travel today. First time ever, I think. Meeting today in Maine, meeting tomorrow in Boston, so I'm staying in Manchester. Was to fly into NH and then drive 1.5-2 hours north to Portland. First leg of flight from Columbus to Manchester lands me in Baltimore. As I exit the plane, I see a gate with a flight to Portland leaving at the same time as my flight to New Hampshire. I go up and ask about a change and it's a go with no charge. I was able to change flights for free and save 2 hours of freeway hell. As I board the plane to Portland, I get a call from SW that my original flight to Manchester has been delayed by 2 hours. I win.

• Upvote 1

I won the game of air travel today. First time ever, I think. Meeting today in Maine, meeting tomorrow in Boston, so I'm staying in Manchester. Was to fly into NH and then drive 1.5-2 hours north to Portland. First leg of flight from Columbus to Manchester lands me in Baltimore. As I exit the plane, I see a gate with a flight to Portland leaving at the same time as my flight to New Hampshire. I go up and ask about a change and it's a go with no charge. I was able to change flights for free and save 2 hours of freeway hell. As I board the plane to Portland, I get a call from SW that my original flight to Manchester has been delayed by 2 hours. I win.

They will find a way to get you next time!

Got the oil and filter changed in the vfr. I thought the fairings we're going to a pain but they were easy for the first time. Those odd push clips took a minute to figure how to prepare for re-assembly.