Good News thread:

Gump

Those push clips are annoying as hell. Debating whether I want to do my own oil change or just say screw it and take it somewhere to get done

Ah do it yourself...take it to Crazyskullcrusher's...

The design is a lot better than any other reuseable push clip I've dealt with. I find the overly long Allen head bolts to be more annoying.

They will find a way to get you next time!

Airline tip: Us airways changed their, if you get bumped policy. I don't know what it is but I like it. The flight was overbooked by 11. They offered $300 vouchers if you agreed to take the next available flight. I ignored it, I had noticed at the kiosk I had a seat and a zone but on my ticket there was no seat or zone. Anyway since I was involuntarily bumped, not due to weather, they wrote me a personal check for $988 and booked me on the next available flight. They look back at purchases or something. Others got $122-$422

• Upvote 1

Ah do it yourself...take it to Crazyskullcrusher's...

The design is a lot better than any other reuseable push clip I've dealt with. I find the overly long Allen head bolts to be more annoying.

Ride it down, we will get you taken care of.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

doing suspenders on both bikes. The 849 project is getting a stock rebuild. Hot tanked and bead basted the lowers and sent then off to powder coat. The bandit is getting some sonic springs and racetech gold valves. The front suspension on that bike is a real weak point and I've been putting it off because it isn't as easy as just bolting in a new shock.the old honda forks look horrible, the chrome legs are rusted to shit between the two yokes From being inside the headlight ears. Had to use a chisel and a dead blow to pry out the seals. Very excited to get these done.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

At home today with just the immediate family for Thanksgiving. First time in I don't know how long. No traveling or watching what I say around the in-laws. Life is good. Happy Thanksgiving all!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...