unOFFICIAL FALL Epic Ride - Saturday September 27

DerekClouser

That'll be so helpful!!

I also made something last night and printed them out for anyone who wants one. I have 5 extras (Numbers in parantheses are trip from start and estimated).

LEFT OUT OF PARKING LOT

RIGHT @ W. FRONT ST.

RIGHT @ S. MULBERRY ST.

FOLLOW 93S

(15) LEFT @ OH-56E

(31) LEFT @ 691 N

(41) 691N TOWARDS OLD US. 33

LET RIDERS CATCH UP AND MAKE ADJUSTMENTS AS NEEDED AT GAS STATION - NOT A SCHEDULED REST STOP

RIGHT @ BURR OAK BLVD

(42) BEGIN 78E

(73) RIGHT @ N. MAIN ST.

GAS STOP NEXT TO DAIRY WHIP GAS STATION

HEAD BACK TOWARDS 669W

RIGHT @ 669W

(93) RIGHT @ 93N

(95) LEFT @ 669W

(101) RIGHT @ OH 13N

(103) LEFT @ ROUNDABOUT

(103) LEFT @ 668S

(120) RIGHT @ 93S

END AT ORIGINAL MEET SPOT - HOCKING HILLS SHOPPING MALL

Nice, I spent my spare time at work compiling a short list of directions myself.....guess I should've procrastinated.....again :D

Can't wait. Beautiful out, and I've been stuck working inside all day.

Same here, been shaking with excitement. practically ran out of work this afternoon to get home and put my wheel back on. Took her out for a short ride to feel it out, checks A-okay, I'm ready for this [emoji16]

I'll do that.  Keep in mind, I may be in the slow group,

which means either you can wait for me at the meet

point, or I can come to the restaurant and find you.

Which do you prefer?

We'll probably be at Hocking Mall shit shootin' for a while afterwards Jack, pretty sure the slow group rolled in last time while we were still there.

Well I unloaded my track bike and loaded my street bike in the trailer.  My buddy will be getting here around 8:00 in the morning and we will be heading that way.

Cool, be good to catchup with ya again and chat about your cbr setup and new pr @ MidO since the trackday last month ;)

If you need someone to move from MED Grp. to fit somone in, I would be happy to. B.

Nah, Mac....shouldn't need to do that unless you'd feel more comfortable going slower/faster. A dozen riders isn't overkill, and we should be at about that.

So how does bumping up a group work? Meaning I am starting in med and if I want to go to med fast, how would I get to the med fast group? Does the group wait for the next group to come to the gas stop before setting off or what?

Sent from my iPhone.

Usually they do

Just got home. Probably put down 550 miles or more. Tired. No incidents (at least that i heard of) so that in itself makes it a great day. Tired. But not hurting as much as I thought I would be. We'll see tomorrow. As always thanks Derek for organizing. It was really good to see everyone and meet some new faces. Damn, what a great day.

Sent from my iPhone.

• Upvote 3