Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2015

Casper

What's the average cost of a trip like this normally? I am doing a track day this year but this trip has been on my "list" for a while. Had to back-out a few years ago because of financial reasons. (I still feel bad about doing that to Tim and the guys.)

That's reasonable. Especially since I could think of more expensive vacations that don't involve riding a motorcycle at all. No way I'd ride the Daytona down though.

Who all is going? I feel like there are more going that who's on the RSVP list.

maybe??

i'm getting married in august. i wanted to make a mountains trip my bachelor party.

how appropriate would this trip be for that?

Perfect my whole lifes been a bacholer party. Local strippers may be a little dicey.

maybe??

i'm getting married in august. i wanted to make a mountains trip my bachelor party.

how appropriate would this trip be for that?

Appropriate. Especially if someone passes you moonshine and you don't mind a short drive for some rootless strippers

I'm not sure why but when I read this the first time it registered as "toothless strippers".  Not a good image.

Appropriate. Especially if someone passes you moonshine and you don't mind a short drive for some rootless strippers

I'm not sure why but when I read this the first time it registered as "toothless strippers". Not a good image.

Damn my phone autocorrected and I didn't notice. Was supposed to be Tooth less indeed

We may a spot or two ^ see the above requirements.

How much is your cabin going to be if another asks to join? Are you are trailering as well?

Edit: Crap just looked up where Franklin ohio is lol, very far from NEO.

Edited by TimTheAzn

I'm riding down, Tim. Maybe on the Supersport. Buy some HeliBars for that thing. If I can ride a 748 to DG, you can ride that Triumph.

hahaha "maybe" on the Supersport. I can see it now, we meet up and your on the Multi and I'm on the Daytona LOL.

I do want to get Helibars for it. I was pleasantly surprised how well I faired on the last Epic Ride. Wasn't even sore the next day. Thanks to my tank bag.

This is for sure a longer trip and I only have a tank bag. No other luggage and I would hate to wear a backpack all the way down. Also I would hope to have my valves checked by then ;). My main concern is the lack of luggage thing for that. Who else is riding down with you?

How much is your cabin going to be if another asks to join? Are you are trailering as well?

We ride down, as far as the cabin $$$ right now there are 3 for sure. Cabin has 3 bedrooms, master is mine and other two are taking a twin room. That leaves a twin room and a couch. Price depended on how many occupants.

We ride down, as far as the cabin $$$ right now there are 3 for sure. Cabin has 3 bedrooms, master is mine and other two are taking a twin room. That leaves a twin room and a couch. Price depended on how many occupants.

• Downvote 1

I say "maybe", because she still needs a new fuel sender. She'll also need a fresh set of tires. The Multistrada is ready to roll. It may need a front tire by then. I don't mind a half-worn rear tire, but those roads demand a good front. Especially if I'm riding the Multistrada. That bike is pure evil in switchbacks. :)

Jim (jschaf) is riding down with me. He'll bring his Ninja1K.

...putting expensive thoughts in my head lol.

Sent from my iPhone.