Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2015

Casper

I'm having a baby. What's your excuse? :)

New job with no vacation. Probably coulda made it work anyway with some last minute shuffling, but I've been really sick this week and now I have a funeral to go to today... The universe did not want me to go this year!

Pics of your baby bump? :-D.

You suck at showing up. Had you came you wouldn't need pictures.

Teaser, fairly sure I'm a wanted felon in the state of TN after taking the track bike up the dragon. It's safely hidden back inside the trailer now :lol:

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...

Event is setup and ready for reservations. All event info will be kept up to date in the event on the calendar. This way people who sync the OR calendar with their mobile devices won't have to search for the info. Please RSVP on the event so we can keep a head count (on the right side of the event page, or click here). 

http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/calendar/event/705-ohio-riders-invades-deals-gap/

question: is the trip always the first weekend in June?

I need to schedule vacation now if possible.

also, where are the pics of the baby?

Don't believe we have decided yet.

Casper needs to post a poll about what weekend the majority can go because that weekend is forever birthday weekend from here out.

Yeah, that's daughter's birthday now. Probably second weekend in June now.

Yeah, that's daughter's birthday now. Probably second weekend in June now.

That works for me, puts a week gap between family vacation and personal time away. Last few years I've done them back to back.