Whats up with that screen name?

max power

no YOU dont just use your name. john does.

That doesn't make sense because that's not what I said.:p

edit: me and my roomates had a set of fridge magnet letters for like 3 year olds but not an entire alphabet. my roomate came up with this with the limited letters we had.

So your name is just jibberish then from a refridgerator? lol That's funny.

edit: me and my roomates had a set of fridge magnet letters for like 3 year olds but not an entire alphabet. my roomate came up with this with the limited letters we had.

Thats interesting. I wondered where you got that. I thought it might have been a 70's tv character.

When I first made up my myspace I had just gotten my BMX and was learning to bunny-hop. So I came up with BMXBunny for my myspace screenname. Then when I got my Ninja I changed it to 250Bunny and so I used it on here too.

Out of curiousity how old are you? I'm asking, because I was bunnyhopping on my BMX in elementary school. Girl, you're behind. :)

VMX12 is the model number of the VMAX the C stands for Cop.

Really? Seriously? You're a cop? Fuck, nobody here realized that.

Satan's been a nickname of mine for almost 10 years. People started calling me that because I'm a really big asshole and I hate everyone. I don't get it. I think I'm as sweet is candy.

Satan's been a nickname of mine for almost 10 years. People started calling me that because I'm a really big asshole and I hate everyone. I don't get it. I think I'm as sweet is candy.

bullshit-alert-button-l.jpg

That's why I found it ironic you said that to me before. I was like, "ummm, since you just said that out of the blue, when I haven't even talked to you yet, that would make you one." :D True Story. I still took a liking to you though, you're a good guy.