Whats up with that screen name?

max power

I know NH doesn't quite have the diversity that Ohio does, but you should remember that all the rednecks are SOUTH of Columbus. I'm North Coast, baby. They begin to filter out as the latitude increases - measured in the amount of Confederate flags per square mile.

Cincinnati -- 45 flags/mi^2

Dayton -- 32 flags/mi^2

Columbus -- 19 flags/mi^2

Cleveland -- <5 flags/mi^2

Directly proportional to the amount of trailer parks as well.

• Upvote 1

I know NH doesn't quite have the diversity that Ohio does, but you should remember that all the rednecks are SOUTH of Columbus. I'm North Coast, baby. They begin to filter out as the latitude increases - measured in the amount of Confederate flags per square mile.

Dayton -- 32 flags/mi^2

pure Union up here!

So your name is Foredaivi Paitookafive? Is that paki?

Na man that's Irish...Don't ya know..

My name was Cole224. it meant absolutely nothing then power max reminded me of my Indian name he gave me in College...Gump..Forrest gump.:fruit:

• 2 weeks later...

Dayton -- 32 flags/mi^2

Holy crap that's freaking funny.

Dayton -- 32 flags/mi^2

You have got to be kidding me!! Why would you think you could fool a bunch of people on an ohio board? All that Lorain, Elyria, and Sheffied are is West West Virginia. Every cousin fucker that left West Virginia moved to one of those three cities.