Whats up with that screen name?

max power

I ride an RC51 and my name is John.

My previous screen name was RVT43125 which I hated.

Finally! I was thinking earlier this week,"Where'd this guy come from?"

The signature looked familiar. I was laughing about your screen name with you and Ben at the end of the Dyno Day because you introduced yourself to me as numbers...:lol:

Finally! I was thinking earlier this week,"Where'd this guy come from?"

The signature looked familiar. I was laughing about your screen name with you and Ben at the end of the Dyno Day because you introduced yourself to me as numbers...:lol:

Hence the reason for the change. It sucked telling people "Hi, I'm RVT43125".

What's that have to do with the meaning behind your name?

Seriously, what is the meaning behind your name CbrGirl? I can't break it down. :confused::D

First i own a couple cbrs, second I'm a girl. hence cbrgirl. Does that help?

special.jpg

Out of curiousity how old are you? I'm asking, because I was bunnyhopping on my BMX in elementary school. Girl, you're behind. :)

She's 33. Can you still bunny hop at 33? :nono:

Mr Bret:

I got that from a couple of people I used to work with called me Mr Bret and I thought it souded cool in Mafia Mr Big kind of way, sort of. Well, I liked it so i kept it.

If you Have seen the back of my bike (I know not many of you are ever behind long enough) but GUVNA (well Guv'nor but that would not fit on the plate) is a streetfighter/bare knuckle fighter reference :beating::boxing:. When you are the top of the top :trophy: you are know as the Guv'nor.

Oh & if there is anyone that is a little confused about how to say GUVNA it is NOT goooovna it is GUV'NA as is 'Ello Guvna

That doesn't make sense because that's not what I said.:p

So your name is just jibberish then from a refridgerator? lol That's funny.

what was really funny was the things they came up with me doing. by that i mean they would use the rest of the letters to make inscriptions like "benyen soljax loves men" and other perceptive phrases :eek:. i think theres a picture or two of these on a fridge from our house.

VectorVictor is from the old movie "Airplane".

The whole phrase is "Roger, Roger. Whats your vector, Victor?"

My middle name is Victor and the name I go by at work and the one you all know me by. My family hates it even though the name "Tony" that I have been called since I was born Isnt my real name... Its and nick for Anthony. I drive about 80,000miles a year for work and I am always going some where which would be a "vector" or direction and so it fit.

So thats my story and im sticking to it!!!:cool:

Being an RC51 owner, (a.k.a. RVT1000) RVTPilot seemed as natural as it is unimaginative. On all the other sites I belong to, I go by DevilDawg, being a former Marine and a huge Browns fan. Slightly more creative than RVTPilot, but the week I signed up here at OR was shitty at work and my brain was oatmeal.