Whats up with that screen name?

max power

progrmr - I'm a programmer and when I first got started I thought'd I want to buy a vette with 'PROGRMR' on the license plate.

Then I realized that I hate vanity plates, and that I've spent too much on credit cards to ever buy a vette so I just use it on internet forums

:)

I started using the handle "Harbinger67" in online games way back in early high school just because I thought it was a cool word, and the regulars I played with started calling me Harb. It just stuck and I use Harb or Harb67 for pretty much all my online accounts and stuff. The name Harb in and of itself has no meaning, I'm just used to using it.

Not very interesting, I know.

• 3 weeks later...

"The details of my life are quite inconsequential.... very well, where do i begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it."

"The details of my life are quite inconsequential.... very well, where do i begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it."

I had that poster hanging in my dorm room during my college days. That quote brings back memories.

• 1 month later...

well my screen name story goes way back. the first initials of my first and last name are 'b' and somehow that 'bb' transformed into 'bbop'. the 0362 is from the last 4 of my old cell number. its a screen name i've been using for more than 10 years...bottom line is that i suck at remembering all the different log in stuff for work and personal pages so i keep it simple. :tmi:

Well i was up in the air about my screen name so the old lady picked it , lol

after about 5 hours of drinking she looked at the bike and seen the tricker of the skulls and that was that . does it sound weird or what ??

Well i was up in the air about my screen name so the old lady picked it , lol

after about 5 hours of drinking she looked at the bike and seen the tricker of the skulls and that was that . does it sound weird or what ??

:lol:

no YOU dont just use your name. john does.

edit: me and my roomates had a set of fridge magnet letters for like 3 year olds but not an entire alphabet. my roomate came up with this with the limited letters we had.

So why did I choose Mr.McChickenTrousers? Whelp I am allergic to cliché. I quickly put together some random words that not many people would use and I have been using it ever since. It started out with online gaming (Counter strike, Unreal Tournament ext...) and everyone was trying to be extra hard with their screen names like (kill your mom or some other name suggesting that my bodies most phallic component is bigger then yours.) Lets face it...everyone is Billy Bad @$$ on the internet. I have to be random at all times.