Whats up with that screen name?

max power

You have got to be kidding me!! Why would you think you could fool a bunch of people on an ohio board? All that Lorain, Elyria, and Sheffied are is West West Virginia. Every cousin fucker that left West Virginia moved to one of those three cities.

Either way... I'm a transplant up here. I'm no hillbilly. I keep my yard mowed (at least in the areas around the blocks that my 4 camaros are on), I only yell at my g/f when we're indoors, my truck only has ONE gunrack, I only chew on the weekends, and I keep my mullet trimmed to a respectable professional length. Ya'll juss downt know me!

Honestly though, I grew up in Mansfield - not the ghetto area, not the redneck farm area, the "normal" middle class area in between the two.

Sheffield really isn't that bad. I'll probably end up moving to Avon or Westlake in a few years if I stay at my current place of employment - and if the g/f starts bringing in the $$$$.

You have got to be kidding me!! Why would you think you could fool a bunch of people on an ohio board? All that Lorain, Elyria, and Sheffied are is West West Virginia. Every cousin fucker that left West Virginia moved to one of those three cities.

Shitty would know. He fathered several kids with his relatives in Lorain and I have proof.....

cuz i always use the model or what i drive with the year and chk in the middle so everyone knows im a girl.haha

A lot of people aren't too bright though, you have to spell it out sometimes.... "chk" can mean other things than chick. Like:

Ninja Chuck 08 -- Fan of Walker TX Ranger

chuck-norris-album2.jpg

Ninja Chunk 08 -- Well more like '97

d82c8d1619ad817L.jpg

Or maybe,

Ninja Check 08 -- Anyone else a ride a Kawi?

I guess that wraps up the obvious ones, I'm not very creative.

A lot of people aren't too bright though, you have to spell it out sometimes.... "chk" can mean other things than chick. Like:

Ninja Chuck 08 -- Fan of Walker TX Ranger

chuck-norris-album2.jpg

Ninja Chunk 08 -- Well more like '97

d82c8d1619ad817L.jpg

Or maybe,

Ninja Check 08 -- Anyone else a ride a Kawi?

I guess that wraps up the obvious ones, I'm not very creative.

Ninja Chuck, thats some funny chit.:lol:You are creative JRMMiii-san.

I'll start by saying the same thing I said in the first thread I replied to:

That's some good linking there... you took some PUBLIC pictures on MYSPACE and put them on here for the people to see. Congrats! :trophy: You are a master of the internets. But you should really quit double posting. Its bad enough to ruin one thread, but why two? The people on here don't need to hear you bitch and moan about getting your feelings hurt.

Mr. Keyboard Warrior that you are...I think it's great to know that you get so pissed off over a few words. I have the power to ruin your day and make you upset at the drop of a hat just by typing a few words. It's a great feeling to have that kind of power and control over someone - but with great power comes great responsibility, I know. It's also one easy way to sort out the weak minded individuals over the intelligent ones. I'm sorry if you THINK I made you look like a ignorant tool in a couple of other threads, but that was really YOUR fault for talking like you knew what you were talking about - 'cause you didn't. Why do you have all this anger anyway? Did your mommy not hug you enough as a child? You should see a therapist if you're not already seeing one.

I also find it highly amusing that I was a more mature 18-yr old than you are as a 30+ yr old. How many times do I have to tell you - physically fighting is NOT a way to solve issues. I won't stoop to that level, I tend to be a fan of dignity - and frankly, you're not worth it. I really don't know why you have such an intense... interest...in me and my life (I think you're the most frequent visitor to my MYSPACE page...Thanks for that!) - I hesitate to call it jealousy or envy, because I don't know what you'd be jealous or envious of if you spent a day in my shoes?

But it's cool man... I know you have issues and need an outlet to vent. So I'm glad I can help you with that. If posting some pictures of me on a public forum that were available to anyone on here anyway and making fun of them makes you feel better, then so be it. I have way too much important stuff in my life going on to let something as trivial as a motorcycle forum control my emotions.

Have a good day Nick... I know you need it. :rolleyes: