Whats up with that screen name?

max power

:lol:

So in highschool i used to let girls really get to me and i got broken up with went emo for like 2 hours and wrote a song about how much life sucked. after i calmed down i read it and it was actually a really good poem, i titled it an ever oblivion. the same day i made my myspace and used teh name been usin it ever since, although i used parar3sq003 (para rescue 003) some for a little while but its painful to use that one being that i got medically discharged from my dream career. :sad:

emo didnt exist when i was in high school. kids were still goth back then.

my name came from my freshman year of high school where my track coach called me lilbit cause I was the tiniest person on the team and during a race someone yelled at me that's my boy blue and then the coach yelled ya go lilblue...i dont know why but i liked it.

My screen name is a nickname that my husband has called me since I was 16. He always thought I looked like a doll. Of course, I am 12 years older now and have squeezed three kids, so I am more like a rag doll, but the name has stuck to me.

My screen name is a nickname that my husband has called me since I was 16. He always thought I looked like a doll. Of course, I am 12 years older now and have squeezed three kids, so I am more like a rag doll, but the name has stuck to me.

You got married when you were 16?

My name is Matt, my screen name is fairly straightforward, I think. I gave up on racing cars after wrecking several and not dying. Now, I only ride on two wheels in hopes that the added danger and lack of a surrounding steel cage will finally be sufficient to rid the world of another asshole. Horaay for Evolution at work, Praise Darwin!

Oh, and I ripped my avatar off from American Atheists. I need to change it, but I have been, um, fucking lazy.

Edit: Oh, and the sig pic is my actual riding gear and represents my general feelings on what constitutes a reasonable level of protection for day to day activities. (you can't tell, but the condoms have spermicidal lubricant.... safety first, man.. safety first. Can't get a Darwin award if I accidentally breed first!)

Edited by 2wheels>4
forgot something, damnit

mine is just my last name ross followed by 701 which was the number assigned to my osu email when i was accepted there. put the 2 together and that has been my screen name on most of the forums i have been on.

I didn't want to be lame and just use my name, so I made NinjaNick, plus I've used it since 2003 when I first log onto zx-12r.org. I mean it's a handle, you don't use just your name.

oops, guess Im lame. I got no reason to hide...I use my name.

• Upvote 1