Whats up with that screen name?

max power

Mine is not what you may think.....if you're thinking Radical Extreme Boarder, that would be incorrect, but quite understandable. My profession is a Radiation Therapist hence the RAD for radiation and the X is because we use high energy X-rays and Boarder because I snowboard. I was going to use Rad_Tx_Boarder since Tx is the abbreviation for Treatment, but I didn't want people to think I was from Texas and we all know what two things come from there.

Mine is not what you may think.....if you're thinking Radical Extreme Boarder, that would be incorrect, but quite understandable. My profession is a Radiation Therapist hence the RAD for radiation and the X is because we use high energy X-rays and Boarder because I snowboard. I was going to use Rad_Tx_Boarder since Tx is the abbreviation for Treatment, but I didn't want people to think I was from Texas and we all know what two things come from there.

Deion Sanders and Mormon scandals???

Umm my s/n...

My first name, some letters of my last name, my birthdate.

Hey now, I transplanted to TX........and I ain't either a Mormon nor a sex scandal....unless you count the number of customers from this website who visited my farm in Ohio.....:sheepfucker::leghump:

Hey now, I transplanted to TX........and I ain't either a Mormon nor a sex scandal....unless you count the number of customers from this website who visited my farm in Ohio.....:sheepfucker::leghump:

Haha, ok no offense, but it was just a saying that people say about Texas and was trying to be funny. My apologies to all Texans out there. As a matter of fact, I may be heading to San Antonio in the fall for a wedding.

My real first name is Kaustubha (pronounced "Kostuv") was enough of a spell/pronounce problem (even by the Indian standard) at school so I was nick named "Kos" and then in grad school I became an expert in molecular biology and renamed "Kosmo". Since then that's my standard name everywhere not just the screen name.

My wife accuses me of always being zoned out when she talks. So when she is mad at me she calls me Zoner. Its not that i am Zoned out its that I have a selective hearing switch. As far as the 1320 my 6month son helped in the name. he hit the key board pressing 1320. It may seem dumb to ya'll.... But it means something to me.

I dont care what ninjanick and that other guy say Lucky Charms is a buy far better than fruit loops!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
My wife accuses me of always being zoned out when she talks. So when she is mad at me she calls me Zoner. Its not that i am Zoned out its that I have a selective hearing switch. As far as the 1320 my 6month son helped in the name. he hit the key board pressing 1320. It may seem dumb to ya'll.... But it means something to me.

I dont care what ninjanick and that other guy say Lucky Charms is a buy far better than fruit loops!!!!!!!

here and i thought it was cause you worked at auto zone, and maybe that was your clock number or something

• 2 months later...