Whats up with that screen name?

max power

i am really hoping to get with some more guys to ride soon. but the bike is out of comission for this weekend more than likely and i have a ton of wedding shat to do for the next two weeks (cousin not me;)) so it might be a little while

is your cousin marryin another cousin???

well it's an easy break down on my screen name, the C is for Chris, moose has been my nickname since freshman year football, I sound like a crazy moose when I tackle... and it always looked like the guy had been mauled by a moose at the end... and the GO is self evident, I like to GO... as in hit the road and ride till the pavement ends....

Lost is because I always ride without maps with the goal of trying to get lost. 1888 is because lost by itself is almost always used so I was offered this as a substitute user name and went with it. Rather exciting huh? :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Mine came from the early 90's when I was driving semi for a lumber yard.... our yard foreman had about 5 of us Jim's runnin around and wanted to be able to get one person to look instead of all five when he yelled a name.... I was always doodling (go figure) so hence the "reimbrandt".

at least benyen soljax isnt spelled wrong ...so there :(
:lol:

So in highschool i used to let girls really get to me and i got broken up with went emo for like 2 hours and wrote a song about how much life sucked. after i calmed down i read it and it was actually a really good poem, i titled it an ever oblivion. the same day i made my myspace and used teh name been usin it ever since, although i used parar3sq003 (para rescue 003) some for a little while but its painful to use that one being that i got medically discharged from my dream career. :sad: