IMS Cleveland and After Party

MidgetTodd

Pretty good chance I won't be making it. Wife is sick and we got approved to adopt a puppy this weekend down in Cincinnati. If she's up to the trip on her own then I'll be heading to the show, if not I have a qr code for 2 passes for Saturday that I can screen shot and send to 2 of you ugly fucks for whatever.... you'll know more when I do.

How was the show? 

I can't think of anything better than driving though 10 inches of snow with a hangover.  :easy_button:

I said fuck it. Hit the show and went home. Couldn't think of a way to kill 5 hours before the party and didn't want to deal with the snow coming home tomorrow. You guys have fun, I'll have to catch up another time.

Fairly dissapointed with the show. Too many people just being asshats. Blocking lanes, getting drunk at the show. My favorite was J & P cycles selling 4 year old Helmets at the amaizng price of MSRP -20%. lol What a joke.

• Upvote 1

Fairly dissapointed with the show. Too many people just being asshats. Blocking lanes, getting drunk at the show. My favorite was J & P cycles selling 4 year old Helmets at the amaizng price of MSRP -20%. lol What a joke.

I'm gad someone else thought the show sucked..  I mean, it was cool, just kinda not what I expected at all