In case you forgot since it has been a while

IndMoto

http://www.youtu.be/DmhwEDDsmUM

My name is Justin Adams and I am officially back in the dealership making deals happen like I always have. I was at Cycle Search/Independent Motorsports from 2006-2011 and during that time formed a great partnership with Ohio Riders even the point of hosting the 5 year anniversary party at our dealership. Glad to be back and look forward having Independent Motorsports back in the mix of things as it always was. Check out this little video we put together.

• Upvote 1

Good vids, I need to stop by and say hi. I may be looking for a Goldwing 1800 one of these days, do you ever have one in inventory?

While we almost always have at keast one in stock, we just sold the final one and about to install a trike kit on it for the customer before it leaves. When you get ready to make something happen, just shoot me a message with what you are looking for specifically and price range. I'll do whatever I can to find you something. Stop by anytime. I've been gone for a long time and like seeing familiar faces. Don't mind meeting a few new ones as well

• 2 weeks later...