Hope some of you were able to get out today!

cptchaos

I didn't make it out today but I plan to be out this week. I have a few weeks to kill until i start a new job.  It's supposed to rain here so hopefully that will wash off some of the salt.  

Edited by Wojo72

So that wasn't you I passed on Rt. 3 headed north for 90 minutes of gear-testing fun?  :dirtbike2:

Nope......Strom still has the oil weep that I need to attend to, that will be likely occurring this week or over the weekend.

To much salt and brine running on to the roads from melting snow for all the chrome on my bike onces that stuff gets in to the voids between parts and covers you can never get it all out. I will give it a few more weeks and see how things look then.

Edited by HeavyDuty

GF got her first bike home yesterday, I rode it to the parking lot for her to practice on since it has been a while.  Mine had a dead battery, took care of that today and made it up to fill the tank.

• Upvote 1

Salt kills bikes. Don't do it. "Cagers" are still in zombie mode and will run over you by accident. And mostly, there is a shit ton of gravely ick on the streets.