Whats happenin??? from your good buddy in Toledo!!!

ICEMAN

actually oak harbor, ohio, a lil more east of toledo..

For whom was there saturday, my name is Greg. I was at the Dyno Tune on saturday. i am from TSBR. Was invited by SATAN to come down and im sure glad i did... a lot of cool people here and good lookin girls.... always a plus...lol... everyone was super cool and i had a BLAST!!! thanks a lot for the invite and i will DEF try to get down there and actually stay there and hang out, get the drunk, the usual!!!! thanks again and BTW, i ran 105hp and 60tq... not too bad, i feel bad for the DUC that put up 78hp and 48 or so torque!!! hahahaha, im messin with ya dude!!!

see ya later guys and hopefully get down to anoter get-together!!

actually oak harbor, ohio, a lil more east of toledo..

For whom was there saturday, my name is Greg. I was at the Dyno Tune on saturday. i am from TSBR. Was invited by SATAN to come down and im sure glad i did... a lot of cool people here and good lookin girls.... always a plus...lol... everyone was super cool and i had a BLAST!!! thanks a lot for the invite and i will DEF try to get down there and actually stay there and hang out, get the drunk, the usual!!!! thanks again and BTW, i ran 105hp and 60tq... not too bad, i feel bad for the DUC that put up 78hp and 48 or so torque!!! hahahaha, im messin with ya dude!!!

see ya later guys and hopefully get down to anoter get-together!!

I was there for a little bit. I had to dip out a little earlier than I thought I would because I had a few things I was trying to get done. I got there first and thought I was in the wrong spot since there were no bikes there.

Who's Ducati was put on the dyno?

Thanks for coming all the way down from Toledo. I think we need to take a road trip up to your neck of the woods.

[/quote:1f549]

yah i did a total of 9 hours of riding that day!!! i went downtown c-bus after i left... for an hour or 2... kept yellin GO BLUE!!!! hhahahahaha.... just had to make sure i wasnt gonna get stopped at a red light and beat up, lol...

yah every sunday we do a sunday ride, start at 11 and 1.... i rode for about 5 hours that day, so about 15 hours total of riding this weekend and about 550 miles, not bad!!

:welcome: glad you could make it out Saturday! Hope to meet up soon!

same here... get out and party sometime!!

man high street was PACKED..... i went downtown then north.. me an some old dude ona harley were blowin thru traffic, i was following him... so everyone heard him coming and moved... lol