Mr StupiDoc got a new one? Any guess?

NinjaDoc

okay let me tell you a story about an OCD ADD little idiotic indian guy. This guy had a handome son few months ago. He had a perfectly good bike modded to his weight and style. Decided to sell the bike out of impulse one night, went out took pictures and a video and posted it up. Hardly one week later starts to think its a very bad idea and decided to take the ad down, right before that gets a txt from a random stranger. He comes to see bike next morning and takes it home with a big grin.

Hardly one week goes by and this guys OCD ADD is acting up. He cant seem to control it. He decided to just look for another bike, after all just looking never hurts. Then he really starts to miss the riding, wants to buy one desperately to join the epic ride. Then all of a sudden just goes and gets a bike without even test riding it. In fact he went got the tile and plates the very same day and rides it home.

So just to make it a little bit of fun, (hopefully) I have rode with almost all of the most active members here. And know most of you guys really well at least in a motorcycling scenario. Some of you know how my personality is and riding style is, based on that what do you think would have been my logical decision to choose? or would i have done some thing completely stoooopid? :yuno:

So in short guess which one i got? :trollface:

PS: i am not trying to be narcissistic making it all about "hey look at me" just hoping its fun like guessing which hand has the red pill or blue pill.  After all when one guy gets new here every one feels good. And knowing the inherent OR natures its gonna be full of exaggerated funny exorbitant answers or to the point and very specific right guesses.

Edited by NinjaDoc

He bought back his old bike for more than he sold it for. That is my bet.

lol that would be too funny

I am really curious.  For fun I am betting BMW 1000RR.

Oh Boy. This going to be interesting. He is too far away for me to duc tape him to a pole. I could not control him at all. He's crazy.

Wait a sec.... a hint in this post???

I am changing my vote to a monster.