Newbie.... excited for summer to camp and ride!

ACSmith

Thank you Casper..

We haven't camped in 6 years but just purchased a toy hauler so really looking forward to a lot of camping in riding.  Also looking for opinions on good camp grounds (not around Lake Erie as I know of all them)

We just looking for a campground that has good riding on our motorcycle close by . Prefer to have fully hook up. Someplace that people are friendly and maybe meet new people

Welcome. Congrats on the new hauler. Looking into one as soon as I upgrade my truck. Logan area has some good, fully fortified, campgrounds. Oh, and the riding down there is stellar. Just search Hocking Hills Ohio Camping

Edited by Hellmutt

Vanilla Gorilla we bought an KZ-RV MXT ultra light as we are pulling it with a Tahoe (with HD hauling package).  With it fully loaded it is still around 7500lbs.  Tahoe pulls it real well.  Will definately start looking at camprgrounds around Hocking Hills/Logan area.  Camped there many years ago and it was a beautiful area.

There must be some good camping south of Loudonville. I live just north of Loudonville off Rt. 60 and every Friday in the summer it is a parade of campers going south and Sunday night it's a camper parade going north. I see all those campers and wounder how there is enough camp spots for all of them. Lots of good roads south of Loudonville.  

Vanilla Gorilla we bought an KZ-RV MXT ultra light as we are pulling it with a Tahoe (with HD hauling package).  With it fully loaded it is still around 7500lbs.  Tahoe pulls it real well.  Will definately start looking at camprgrounds around Hocking Hills/Logan area.  Camped there many years ago and it was a beautiful area.

KZs are nice equipment. I've researched haulers for over a year now in prep to buy the right one the first time. Which model MXT?

We're towing with a Tahoe that can pull 8400lbs. We looked at many different haulers but with our limited weight pull the 303 was the nicest and about the only one with the split floor plan and slide out. Yes like the idea of bikes being locked down at night and in bad weather