Fall Epic Ride 2015 - Sept 12, 2015

DerekClouser

Rain? Cold? Wet roads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spitting rain a couple of times, but nothing to interfere with the road conditions. It was cold at speed though. Sun popped out a few times, but a lot of heavy cloud cover most of the time. There were some mildly damp spots through some canopied sections of Rt29 north of Urbana on our way home, but dry lines from traffic still gave us some good cornering.

The cancellation was a disguised blessing, we found out we were under dressed for the temps and after 30 minutes of windchill, started to get uncomfortably chilly. Everyone ride safe tomorrow, and hoping the conditions dont change again unless it's for the better.

Spitting rain a couple of times, but nothing to interfere with the road conditions. It was cold at speed though. Sun popped out a few times, but a lot of heavy cloud cover most of the time. There were some mildly damp spots through some canopied sections of Rt29 north of Urbana on our way home, but dry lines from traffic still gave us some good cornering.

The cancellation was a disguised blessing, we found out we were under dressed for the temps and after 30 minutes of windchill, started to get uncomfortably chilly. Everyone ride safe tomorrow, and hoping the conditions dont change again unless it's for the better.

Ok sounds good. Take the advice from these 2 and dress appropriately for the cooler conditions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to have to bow out. Not that anyone wants to hear excuses but I was on call this weekend and had asked a coworker to be "on call" for me depending on how today went. Wouldn't be fair to ask them to cover for me tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone.

Wife and I cant make it Sunday. Not sure that anyone will be going from western Ohio now, so I dont believe the Hamilton Rd Shell station meet point will happen. Anyone planning to wait there, may as well head straight to New Concord