Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2016

Casper

5 minutes ago, Tpoppa said:

Here's my best story of the weekend...

Saturday afternoon I was taking 143E out of Robbinsville.  Just past the high school the speed limit increases to 55.  I took that first gentle corner about 8 or 10 over...and there's a state trooper right there.  In my mirrors I see his brake lights and he starts doing a 3 point turn around right in middle of the road.  

I pulled into the first parking lot on the left an hid behind a couple pallets of mulch bags.   5 seconds later the statey comes back around the corner with his lights on.  He doesn't see me in the straight...so he thinks I must have fled.   He punches it and screams off into the distance.   I wonder how long he "chased" me.  He must have thought I was really moving :banana::banana::banana::banana:

I slowly rode back through Robbinsville and found another way back to Fontana:)

That's some classic "Duke boy" antics right there :lol:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JustinNck1 said:

I'm missing the evening campfires already.

Same here.  Reading the stories here isn't nearly as good as seeing them told over a few brews and some tastey shine while Dan is off bear chasing and fire jumping

4 minutes ago, OsuMj said:

After being on the bike for so long, driving feels so slow! 

Yea, I hate the day after a trip. Driving a car sucks, and it is actually kind of hard.  Feels very unnatural...I was drifting all over the place this morning picking lines for curves.

• Upvote 1

Kent, Jamie and I saw the fastest Harley rider I've ever seen.  He was flying up Blood Mountain on a a Sportster wearing a t-shirt and a brain bucket.

He wasn't dragging parts...must have have some serious suspension work done to get that thing to corner like that.  Wish I had a video.  It was hilarious watching him.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Well, not the bike. It's the rider. Eh?

I was afraid he was going to crash at first.  I could tell he could really ride after a few corners.  I was cracking up inside my helmet watching him.  At one point, I gave him a thumbs up.

There was a group of people in the parking lot on top of the mountain waiting for him.  He appeared to be a local guy...I'd imagine he can probably ride the hell out of a sport bike, too.   

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Does this count as left of center? if so my bad. :crazy:

left of center.JPG

Not when you back off the shot and see the full picture. Tell those who evaluate to eat a brown lunch bag of shit.:thefinger: If my toe is in between the lines it's called limbo:dunno:

Dragon%201A..jpg

Edited by B-Mac
  • Upvote 1

• Tonik unpinned this topic