Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2016

Casper

2 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

So whoever was with me at the fontana gas station while we saw those groms fill their tanks, and we saw what we thought was a hot chick on a grom, i somehow came across her on instagram. confirmed hottie for sure. I think @Isaac's Papa was there.

Something something worthless without pics something. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

So whoever was with me at the fontana gas station while we saw those groms fill their tanks, and we saw what we thought was a hot chick on a grom, i somehow came across her on instagram. confirmed hottie for sure. I think @Isaac's Papa was there.

I think her picture was in Killlboy's photos of the week on Facebook.

Just now, ScubaCinci said:

Would've been better without the Alvin and the Chipmunks soundtrack :D

I struggle with selecting music every time I make a video lol. I can't please everyone. If the GoPro audio quality didn't suck so bad, i would just listen to the FJR sewing machine. 

48 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

I struggle with selecting music every time I make a video lol. I can't please everyone. If the GoPro audio quality didn't suck so bad, i would just listen to the FJR sewing machine. 

I struggle with same question, bike is so silent can't leave wind noise alone in a video, add some music some one always love it others hate it. In the end no one cares I guess for all the effort that goes into putting out a video :D so it doesn't matter. 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

I struggle with same question, bike is so silent can't leave wind noise alone in a video, add some music some one always love it others hate it. In the end no one cares I guess for all the effort that goes into putting out a video :D so it doesn't matter. 

I enjoy watching the videos you guys post. Even more so if I'm in it. *hint hint*

Edited by TimTheAzn

3 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Did you find the gigantic fat dude on the tiny scooter? I wonder if his name is Scooter.

• Upvote 1

• Tonik unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...