Ordering Car tires online?

Bad324

What kind of vehicle? I see the size, but some cars seem to work better with certain brands.

I think this is the main reason I've had great luck with the Goodyears, got my recommendation from a Impala forum. And I've heard some say the Michelin LTX are crap yet I got 80,000 miles out of a set on my Tahoe so I put a second set on.

don't forget walmart.  free shipping to the store. (online prices are actually less than in store prices that I found)   they sell a few name brands.   they mount and balance for $8 a rim.  but I did have 1 rim the weight fell off of.  it could of been something I hit.

Edited by serpentracer

Winter is coming, snow tires ftw

If it had good tires on it this is the route I was going to take. But I can't bring myself to buy wheels and tires now then have to still buy tires again in the spring

usually any shop will always price match what i've found online.

however that is all hogwash. I get 35% off tires, free install and 10.00 life time balance rotate and road hazard on any bridgestone or firestone tire of my choice.

So let's talk more in depth about tires. Still unsure what I should end up with. I think I need further opinions and research. Who else wants to pipe in with suggestions :D

Edited by Bad324

oh joy and now the little battery light has lit up so get to figure out what else I'll be replacing. Maybe I'll even start a new thread of what brand replacement battery I should go with if that is the issue :lol: