New software...

Casper

Just now, Tonik said:

So you changed nameservers twice today and are trying to figure why stuff is broke?

Once. We've been on Cloudflare for a week or two. With two people having a strange issue that seems to trace back to Cloudflare, I switched nameservers from Cloudflare back to my registrar. One change today. This way if after a few days the issues are gone, we know it was something with the SSL config with Cloudflare. If not, then I'm out of ideas and will have to dig further. 

I'm was also receiving the cloudfare 520 error while connected on my cell (android), dolphin browser. Connect to verizon 4G, I would usually have to flush the cache for the page to display. Without flushing the cache it was hit or miss on whether I could connect or not. I don't really connect on my home PC, so sorry I didn't test that.
I have a screenshot on my phone, just have to find it.

2 hours ago, Cdubyah said:

I'm was also receiving the cloudfare 520 error while connected on my cell (android), dolphin browser. Connect to verizon 4G, I would usually have to flush the cache for the page to display. Without flushing the cache it was hit or miss on whether I could connect or not. I don't really connect on my home PC, so sorry I didn't test that.
I have a screenshot on my phone, just have to find it.

Is it gone now?

1 hour ago, Cdubyah said:

Still throwing out the error.

android, dolphin browser

Screenshot_2016-03-01-17-26-31.png

We aren't even pointing to Cloudflare anymore. Haven't been since yesterday afternoon. Definitely an issue with your or your ISPs DNS. 

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

'Splain to me how dns is impacting ssl.

Cloudflare encrypts between client and Cloudflare, then reencrypts between Cloudflare and the host. I have it set to SSL Full, meaning it's a legit (not self signed) certificate. They're supposed to use my cert for both legs of the encryption. The error appears to be an RC4 issue. So, something is wrong with the SSL config on Cloudflare's end somewhere. DNS is involved because they become the nameserver. I had to change nameservers to move off Cloudflare to verify this is the issue. Read up on Cloudflare and it'll make a lot more sense.