Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2017

Casper

32 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I'm way faster going through the Gap in a 4 wheeled vehicle than my motorcycle. I have more fun on the bike though.

If I'm ever faster in my Tahoe or Impala around the dragon than I would be on my bike. It would be time to hang up the helmet ;)

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

If I'm ever faster in my Tahoe or Impala around the dragon than I would be on my bike. It would be time to hang up the helmet ;)

The last 2 times I drove the dragon I was in an super charged m3 and a fully built a6 (yea its big, but it was a monster with full suspension). So it's really not a fair comparison, especially since the only time I ever rode the dragon was during the trip last year and I was still familiarizing myself with switch backs + massive changes in elevation. I hope I'm better at those next year if I go.

12 minutes ago, what said:

I actually really want to bring the SV down to the gap in the spring now... suspension felt sooooo nice on my little ride yesterday. 

I havent ridden in 30+ days or so. How I havent gone crazy yet idk. Training myself to be a "track day only bro"?

6 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I havent ridden in 30+ days or so. How I havent gone crazy yet idk. Training myself to be a "track day only bro"?

Not sure I could survive as a track only rider unless I lived next door to a track and could go out and ride on it every day for freesies. 

7 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Shhhhhhh, you keep that under wraps until I can save up to buy that.

You should buy it. It's exactly what you've been looking for in a road bike. The ergos are set up so I was comfortable when sitting on it at 6'6, you would feel like you were riding a  lay-z-boy built for the twisties and wheelies. 

1 minute ago, what said:

It's exactly what you've been looking for in a road bike. 

I know! Thats why I am secretly hoping it doesnt sell until I have the money to buy it. That way it stays in the family and everyone can still see it every once in a while. And I get a good cheap sport touring machine.

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

I know! Thats why I am secretly hoping it doesnt sell until I have the money to buy it. That way it stays in the family and everyone can still see it every once in a while. And I get a good cheap sport touring machine.

You're so lucky my heart is wrapped in getting a car right now...

8 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

If I had the extra cash on hand I would buy @Danimal's SV and have it sitting waiting for him for when he realizes what a mistake he made selling and then sell it back to him for $1 more. He has to be punished for his crime hence the $1 profit. ;)

After sleeping on it, I'm gonna see what I can do to get that LOL.

Anyone want a G19 or a 1999 Accord? < Start of the SV fund :lol:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 2talltim said:

go fund me account for Ole Blue :broke:

Hell no. I'm not going to ask other people for money for a toy. I'll work more/ sell something/ barter/ sexual favor for the things that I want.

Shame on people that create go-fund me accounts for shit other than emergency expenses and the like.