What's wrong with people?

Qman

So I got out for  ~175 miles today.  Roads still have a lot of debris on them, so I was taking it easy.  Cruised down Rt7 along the mighty Ohio.  Turned west on 78 and started to enjoy the turns.  Ran up on some slow uphill cagers, so naturally I passed. A few miles later, as I entered Woodsfield, the Sheriff deputy pulled me over.  He said the reason he did was that they received a 911 call saying that a "motorcycle was weaving in and out of traffic"!   What kind of an arrogant doosh would use the 911 emergency number to report something like this?   This person needs a.good beating.

Edited by Qman

No ticket.   He had no proof of any wrongdoing....not that I did any wrong!  :thefinger:.  Personally, I give a bike a thumbs up if they blow by me when im in a cage.   Did that even before I rode bikes.. 

1 hour ago, Connie14 said:

"Yes officer, I saw him too.  Good luck catching that guy.   His bike kind of looks like this one, but it is a slightly different color. "

Kinda difficult to blame another bike, when I saw a total of 6 other bikes the entire ride today!  Anyhow, it's someone elses word against yours if not witnessed by the LEO.  

5 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Never admit guilt.

"Do you know how fast you were going?" "No."

"Was that you passing on double yellow?" "No."

"I literally paced you at 95." "I have no idea what you are talking about."

Correct.  But, its not very often I get up to 95!:p

• Upvote 1

On 1/22/2017 at 3:08 PM, Scruit said:

I've seen youtube video that make it seem like "Am i being detained" is equivalent to saying; "your mom says Hi...  We'll, she tried to but her mouth was full, but I knew what she meant".

:lol: