Take 2 Epic ride 6/27

Muckles

So we were discussing getting together for an epic ride on Saturday 6/27 @ the McConnelsville boat ramp @ 10 am. 

Shall we discuss possible routes, organizing the group by pace, meal options, or poor weather?

Do we need a roll call of who will be attending?

Just figured this might be beneficial to discuss before the big day.

• Beer 2

I plan to show up as long as the weather is  good on Saturday. I am willing to lead a group. I’m not sure what you classify my pace as. If you’ve rode with me it will be my normal pace (medium fast🤷‍♂️). I cannot make Sunday, however. 

2 hours ago, durk said:

I plan to show up as long as the weather is  good on Saturday. I am willing to lead a group. I’m not sure what you classify my pace as. If you’ve rode with me it will be my normal pace (medium fast🤷‍♂️). I cannot make Sunday, however. 

Yeah, I've found that pace is subjective so that can kind of sort itself out. I try to do only one ride day a weekend so I can spend one with the wife also.

8 hours ago, durk said:

Same Same for me. I would be glad to ride your wing on the ride if you will allow me the honor.😎

5 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

Same Same for me. I would be glad to ride your wing on the ride if you will allow me the honor.😎

You’re always welcome to ride with me B-Mac. Look forward to seeing you buddy. 

On 6/19/2020 at 7:34 PM, Tonik said:

Here is the route from last fall, it was pretty good. If you hit the epic ride folder you can see previous ones.

https://goo.gl/maps/uUuLVSK4iFsSU5hNA

Can someone turn this into a GPX file for my Basecamp program and post it.

Thank You, I am old and not worthy!

5 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

Thanks, works fine. most of my epic rides go over to the river. this is nice and shorter.

I've never converted a file before but it's super easy. I've been meaning to get a gps unit so I can stop using my phone. Good to know I can get the files setup.

On 6/20/2020 at 5:07 PM, durk said:

You’re always welcome to ride with me B-Mac. Look forward to seeing you buddy. 

I will ride the V-Strom so you can give it a try if you would like to. It has street shoes on it for the summer.

30 minutes ago, B-Mac said:

I will ride the V-Strom so you can give it a try if you would like to. It has street shoes on it for the summer.

You don’t have to do that. Ride whatever you prefer to ride. I’m not usually comfortable riding others machines anyways. 

26 minutes ago, durk said:

You don’t have to do that. Ride whatever you prefer to ride. I’m not usually comfortable riding others machines anyways. 

Cool, I will see how I feel. Looks like a 87deg hot day. Not into that.

3 minutes ago, MSerfozo said:

I think I might show up for this.  Depends on the weather, I have a car for riding in rain.

In the original thread there was a map to the boat ramp.  Can somebody post it again?

Here ya go.

McConnelsville Boat Ramp
2555 St Rt 376 N,, McConnelsville, OH 43756
https://maps.app.goo.gl/33PSkSNRh78cixEf6

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, MSerfozo said:

I think I might show up for this.  Depends on the weather, I have a car for riding in rain.

In the original thread there was a map to the boat ramp.  Can somebody post it again?

This link should show you where the boat ramp is!

McConnelsville Boat Ramp
2555 St Rt 376 N,, McConnelsville, OH 43756
https://maps.app.goo.gl/33PSkSNRh78cixEf6

Will Mr. TONIK be at the Boat Ramp representing the MORGAY rider contingent?

I would like to provide you with a cash donation for the O.R. Fourm and thus becoming a supporting member of this fine gathering of motorcycle enthusiast.

Also donuts would be a nice offering to the group. hint.hint.

8 hours ago, B-Mac said:

Will Mr. TONIK be at the Boat Ramp representing the MORGAY rider contingent?

I would like to provide you with a cash donation for the O.R. Fourm and thus becoming a supporting member of this fine gathering of motorcycle enthusiast.

Also donuts would be a nice offering to the group. hint.hint.

Last minute change of plans, I will be there weather permitting. I will gladly take your 10 bucks but it won't get you supporting. Only @Casper can do that. He should make me an admin so I can help more.

• Like 1