Top 25 Dyno numbers

SupraGlue

I know I'm not elegible for the list, and probably will never be, since I doubt I'll ever drive my 8mpg car up to columbus (may trailer it, but...), here's my dyno sheet. It is FWHP, not RWHP, however....

http://forums.cincinnatistreetracing.com/viewthread.php?action=attachment&tid=3213&pid=28397

Naturally aspirated. I dont have any sheets with it on the 125 shot. Before you point out, I know we leaned it out on that run... we corrected it on the next run with 82/90 jets (but dont have that sheet scanned in). It made two more HP and stayed constant 14.2-15.2 throughout.

Check out that torque curve! 500lb/ft from probably 3000rpm to 6000rpm ;) Gotta love Cubic Inches :D

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try to post the dynograph tonight (having problems with it) but I got 384/429 on a Mustang dyno.

Weight is 3520lbs, 3680lbs with me in it.

http://www.3si.org/portal/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=973806

[ 07 November 2002, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: smokinHawk ]

Guest venemous bite
My numbers are down below.I had my car dyno tuned in august at pauls advanced automotive in cinncinnati when i had a chip made,due to the supercharger install.With me and car weight is 3500.Hope to meet some of you guys and gals one of these days.Its hard to do when you have a 2 and 3 year old. later ;)

Right now as she sits

212 RwHp

307 RwTq

This was done on Brians dyno at the last Fbody dyno day.

I have a newer set of heads sitting on the floor behind me which are going on this winter. So hopefully that will be going up by 30 some hp(hopefully).

No idea on the weight of a first gen. I might look it up tonight. I really dont think a 400 weighs any more than a 350.

[ 14 November 2002, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: Slow69 ]

Kenny cars made 388hp/520lbs on its 3rd pass, with flames coming out the exhaust :eek: on 94 octane

This was a FFI on their dyno day, they fucked up the first 2 pulls and got the 3rd right, I have dynoed 441/622 on race fuel (117) 22* timing and 28lbs of boost :D

Guest Steve Peck
I was one of the lucky ones to get my car dynoed and tuned by the FordChip.com guys a couple of weekends ago up in Marion. My 91 5.0 put down 511rwhp and 495ftlbs with a good a/f ratio :cool: . RL and Don95vert were there to witness that. Standard hatchback weight of around 3100-3200lbs.

Originally posted by Blown Glubin:

I was one of the lucky ones to get my car dynoed and tuned by the FordChip.com guys a couple of weekends ago up in Marion. My 91 5.0 put down 511rwhp and 495ftlbs with a good a/f ratio :cool: . RL and Don95vert were there to witness that. Standard hatchback weight of around 3100-3200lbs.

I was impressed with your car. Snatch that cobra manifold and put a Holley system max and pick up 30 rwhp

Originally posted by Blown Glubin:

I'm impressed as well. sounds bad ass.

Guest Steve Peck

I'd think about that but I'm already pushing that motor past any sort of safe zone, with a stock block and rotating assembly. May be time to think about a sportsman block or maybe a 351w. tongue.gif

Later.

Just so I have 2 with more power then eric

1994 ford SVT lighting (na 351w gt40 intake/heads)

~4600lbs

200rwhp 280rwtq

rob

ohh...that was on 7 cylinders! exhaust valves don't need to open!