Sinner you dick

Kip Drordy

But Fonzie....

The real Fonzie is Born-Again...in that picature....hahahaha

It was cool to finally meet you.....

Good to meat you too "Whitey"!! :D So does that mean you're the one who changed my avatar?

Did you see my suggestion for Ben's new screename??? :lol:

Good to meat you too "Whitey"!! :D So does that mean you're the one who changed my avatar?

Did you see my suggestion for Ben's new screename??? :lol:

The funny part about that is when we were deciding if should use the intercom at Iron Pony to page you we were thinking that four or five different Fonzie's were going to come out thinking we were calling them. Oh, and it was Whitey's idea to piss on your plastics. :)

The funny part about that is when we were deciding if should use the intercom at Iron Pony to page you we were thinking that four or five different Fonzie's were going to come out thinking we were calling them.

There's only one TRUE Fonz (aside from Henry of course) :cool: .....The rest are just pretenders & wannabe's!! ;)

Oh, and it was Whitey's idea to piss on your plastics. :)
Great......So that means I've been initiated into the group?!? icon_lol.gif

Really......This just means you're the one who did it; right Pedro?!? icon_twisted.gif

There's only one TRUE Fonz (aside from Henry of course) :cool: .....The rest are just pretenders & wannabe's!! ;)

Great......So that means I've been initiated into the group?!? icon_lol.gif

Really......This just means you're the one who did it; right Pedro?!? icon_twisted.gif

Well, it was actually WhoDey who did all the pissing. He didn't wear his famous white shoes yesterday so he had to do it to redeem himself.