do you guys meet anywhere on saturday nights?

mkent93

Guest h23it
oh, and as for Jeggs... What do they consider a ricer? The Prelude looks stock besides the rims and the fact that its lowered... the can isn't humongous and retarded and there are no stupid graphics or spoilers or body kits... so its just a nice little car for corners, would that make it in without harassment? or should I just avoid that place entirely?

Originally posted by h23it:

oh, and as for Jeggs... What do they consider a ricer? The Prelude looks stock besides the rims and the fact that its lowered... the can isn't humongous and retarded and there are no stupid graphics or spoilers or body kits... so its just a nice little car for corners, would that make it in without harassment? or should I just avoid that place entirely?

If you have to ask..you are

No, not really... I grew out of the rice bullshit, I just know some muscle heads are hardcore if its a honda they hate it, and others respect them if they are done tastefully... just askin what that particular group is like.

Noone will mess w/ you. Your welcome to come out to Geero's.

Awesome, thanks for the info. I'm trying to make it up there, but between side jobs I'm doing and everytime I gain money I do something that costs it all I just haven't yet. Like tonight I blew a tire... unfortunately for the cheapest 215/40/r17's I can get its around 100 per tire... oh well.

Rice isn't necessarily what you drive, it's more how you act. Don't be a retard and all will be good.

yeah, I definately don't act like a rice-tard, so no worries there... I just have pulled up into groups and had some serious bad feelings towards me just for the car. Some people are idiots (mostly Coshocton people I've noticed).

We are like wild animals, enter slowly and without sudden movement and loud noise...and you should be safe. Do otherwise, and we will bull rush ya, flip your car over, push it out on the street...and naturally tell ya to fuck off. :D