My Bike has burned to the ground (pics)

400 HO

Hey everyone!!.. I've been gone for awhile... cause I got in a serious accident on my bike down on the Cherohala Skyway in Tenn. back in May. My beautiful 900RR is now a burnt ball of metal. Here are some pics. I guess this is it for my riding days.

Thank heaven for leathers!!! I didn't have any road rash, but I did break my pelvis, and my wrist.. and my pelvic bone punctured thru my ass cheek about 2 inches from my butthole. (Ouch) I'm ok now, but I still have an extra hole in my butt. it may be a few more weeks until that heals

Enjoy!!!

http://girl219-pix.smugmug.com/gallery/119514/1/4291545

password is: burgboy73

Guest Roger Hupp

It'll Buff out. Did you have full coverage?

I was riding an Arctic Cat sled when it caught fire. I didn't even realize it until my buddy started waving his arms and pointing.

A bike can be replaced.

At least you're OK.

Guest tbirdchick
DAMN! your lucky that your ok, my favorite cousin wrecked his busa last year unfortunately he wasn't as lucky, he hit a car head on going around a semi on the free way, killed him instantly. gotta becareful on those things

Guest sphen02
Originally posted by Neo:

Haha, you ripped yourself a new asshole.

All kidding aside really glad to hear you are ok and sorry to hear about what happened! :(

i thought the exact same thing when i read that. but seriously glad to hear your ok. that sucks ass about the bike.

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

How did this accident happen? The before, during, and after!

I was heading around the turn and hit some gravel and dumped it going around 60 - 70mph. I missed the wall, but I did hit some curbs. The ambulance didn't get to me for almost an hour. It took 2 hrs to get to the nearest hospital!! They were going to Life Flight me to Univ. of Tenn., but they couldn't find a good landing area.

There is no poop coming out of the hole.. it just ripped the tissue in my butt cheek. The hole was originally 9 inches deep and 3.5 inches wide. It has gotten significantly smaller since the accident, but it still hurts like a bitch. My wife said that it looked like a vagina!!!

Well if we find ya in the bathroom for a while we will know what you are doing..hahahahaha.. j/k

Man, that sucks about the bike. Sorry to hear. Better alive than dead.

P.S. I hope that new hole doesn't grow any hair..lol

Originally posted by Ricochet:

Post pictures with poop coming out both holes

disturbing.

now back on subject, it's insane how lucky you were to get out of that without dying! in december of 02 my car got clipped and it went sideways under the side of a semi trailer on 33(exactly what happened in 2 fast 2 furious except my car didnt get run over from the semi). we're lucky bastards