Camaro guys, what do you all have?

Guest aftermidnight

Guest aftermidnight
i am looking for 3rd gen camaro part in general for my projects. i have my racecar(89 IROC) and a 92 rs(25th aniversery) i am looking for just general stuff. and i would like to find a 305, a t-5, disc rear end, and other odds and ends stuff. i have a dash pad from my 89 that is like brand new, all the interior(grey) minus seats. i somehow got the complete 2.8 t-5 stuff sitting around(flywheel,bellhousing,all hydralics,clutch,pressure plate, t/o bearing, and clutch fork) if anyone has anything they might want to sell or need something i might have, let me know. thanks, Patrick

I actually have a rollong chassis 88 Formula (w/ trans). Red, t-tops.

It has a Currie Stage III disc brake 9" w/ 410 posi, alum. driveshaft, full Hotchkis / Eibach suspension, Denon head unit, TCI trans cooler, in-tank 255L fuel pump, Mallory fuel regulator, 700r4 w/ 2400 TorkMaster converter, SLP headers, SLP Y-Pipe, SLP cold-air dual intake for TPI

Add http: to the beginning of this URL -

//users.adelphia.net/~nurkvinny/images/Formula%201/CD%20Formula%20(21).JPG

I've been looking for a cheap, complete 305 or 350 to put in the car to sell it complete.

But, I am also debating selling it rolling, or starting to part it out.

Probably ask lows 3's complete / mid 2's rolling with all the listed parts (and more) included.

Guest aftermidnight
thats cool, what all has been done to it. i'll be at geeros on friday night and i'll prolly be out the jegs on saturday night. if you're going to be around, let me know. i would like to see the car because if i don't end up buying it, i have someone who will. thanks, Pat

hiya..

I have an 88 Iroc sitting in my driveway that has lots of parts on it...was a 5.7 car... I ocnverted it to 5 speed..I have all the 5 speed parts as well but the t 5 is toast.... its the reason the car is just sitting....lemme know what you need and i probablyt have it...car was white with grey cloth interior..has the rear disk rear end...has the auot gears still though..2.73s i think..its a posi unit as well..

email me with any questions..

Tom

twinturbozwv@yahoo.com

Guest aftermidnight

for nurkvinny and 2turboz, are you guys going to be out at geeros tomorrow night?

i also remebered last night that i has a rear end from a 96 camaro. 3.42 open diff, drum brakes, traction control. if anyone has a need for it, let me know

My car is a rolling chassis. This means that it currently has no engine. It is located just this side of Zanesville.

As far as mods, see my first post in this thread.

I'll list more mods / parts if I think of them...

thanks.

Guest aftermidnight
thats cool, my bother-in-law is very interested in it. he already had one and built a nice 350 for it, but then he sold the car because it was more of a project than he wanted. yours is about as close to perfect as a project as he is looking for

Cool. If you or he have any questions, just send them to nurkvinny@adelphia.net. I have other photos; worst paint issue is that the rear wing paint is peeling. Body is pretty damn straight.

Hate to sound like a salesman, but the car really does only need a nice small block to be a heck of a street / strip car.

Suspension is pretty high dollar shit. The previous owner said the tranny was 'somewhat' built up; said it had a kit and some vette survos or something. Lightweight driveshaft, high $ SLP + Flowmaster exhaust. Great Holley / Mallory fuel supply. Stall converter. Rear battery. Racing radiator / large elec fan. You get the idea.

The previous owner is on CR, so I'm sure I can track down any info your guy has.

thanks.

Originally posted by Faster than Yours:

if you want a 305 i will sell you a 50,000 mile roller motor for 100 bucks, you'll need to put a timing cover and gear bolts. i had to rob them when i built my 360

Can you send pic(s) to nurkvinny@adelphia.net ?

Or, at least details of what parts are / aren't included...

TIA

Guest aftermidnight
hell, i'll take the 305 if you don't get it nurkvinny. you guys going to be out tonight? i'll be in my blue dakota.

Originally posted by Rane:

Camaroguys what do you all have? Answer=Mullets and attitudes.

sorry vinny that was pretty funny

oh yeah rane, DAMN YOU....DAMN YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL

Here are the pics,

longblock, valvetrain is all there in the bag if you need a spider for the valley i have got one also. this does need a new timing cover and timing chian bolts i had to rob the bolts and was in a hurry

let me know anyone

edit: btw the water pump is not on it, that was a present for me ;)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid117/pedb083c81478e9e4c58c2aecc6d463de/f8974f58.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid117/p08bf1610ee47238140fb72fc88dfa9bc/f8974ef8.jpg