Could you give up sex for your dream car

Sam1647545489

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AlpineFox

could I give up sex for life for my dream car?

hell yeah, 1983 Renault Alpine A 310 GT-s with a twin turbo setup Alpine Blue with the gotti rims.

look one up sometime, its the size of a Fiero with 200+ hp mid engine rear drive stock,add the twin turbo kit the only problem your gunna have is hookin up.

they are also awesome for drifting with 48/52 weight distro rear bias.

they only came with the close ratio 5 speed trans with a 6 carb prv 2.9 liter v-6.

Originally posted by B1ackout:

Me?! :(

I don't know, giving up beating off for a whole year for a Pagani Zonda? It'd be hard (no pun intended), but damn if it wouldn't be worth it!

No, not you. My room mate Kevin... he doesn't get any ever. He doesn't even try. This would be perfect for him.

Originally posted by Veritas:

im running out of ideas of things to try. gimmie some damn suggestions - PLEASE!!

t.c.

Well, for one, she probably has some psychological blocks. I’m going to go out on a limb here and guess she’s not that experienced (if at all before you). You could just 'plow' through them, so to say, by just keeping doing what you are doing. Or you can actually talk about it and try to work through it.

Number two, and I'll be dead honest with everyone here. I'm decent, but I'm not stallion in the sack. But, if you (I) really try to focus on pleasing the girl, then you (I) usually will. Try to focus on making her fell good, and you have to really want to, not to just try. This is sexually and in other ways.

Hints of the day: Full body massages. The tongue and the fingers can be as important as the wang.

To the topic at hand, i could only try. I honestly can't say for sure if I could do it or not.

Originally posted by Veritas:

im running out of ideas of things to try. gimmie some damn suggestions - PLEASE!!

t.c.

Dump her. Chicks with sexual hangups 99% of the time are more work than it's worth.....because those hangups are probably going to spill into hangups in other areas of life.

So the year with no sex is with the dream car? Or is that the reward for a year of no sex?

Option A: No sex & dream car all in one year. I'd easily do it, and after a week or so "lose" when some hot model chick gives me road head or I nail her on the hood. Oh well, best week ever. :D

Option B: No sex for a year, then get the dreamcar for a year. Much tougher, but I could do it knowing how great all next year would be with a supercar and sex.

Originally posted by AlpineFox:

could I give up sex for life for my dream car?

hell yeah, 1983 Renault Alpine A 310 GT-s with a twin turbo setup Alpine Blue with the gotti rims.

look one up sometime, its the size of a Fiero with 200+ hp mid engine rear drive stock,add the twin turbo kit the only problem your gunna have is hookin up.

they are also awesome for drifting with 48/52 weight distro rear bias.

they only came with the close ratio 5 speed trans with a 6 carb prv 2.9 liter v-6.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!

Finally another renault fan.

That brings the grand total to: 3 thus far.

Alpines are the win!

I'm rather found of the later model (early 90's)

A610 Turbo's.

Very Sexy.

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Dump her. Chicks with sexual hangups 99% of the time are more work than it's worth.....because those hangups are probably going to spill into hangups in other areas of life.

Dr. Phil speaks again.

Don't know if i could do it or not.... probably not.

she's got physical crap that has been hindering her from really getting into it, finally dealing with it plus i been with her for a year already, couldn't just drop it like it's hawt;)

but thanks neo for the suggestions, we try some of them now ;D

and nitrous - i know you're trying to come from a "caring" perspective or whatever, but im no more willing to drop someone i love/care about over something like that. Thanks, but no thanks for the comment.

T.c.

[ 28. December 2004, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: Veritas ]