Motorcycle class

mrs.cos

It does provide bikes. I think if you go to the BMV on braod street.. it's like $25 i wanna say. Don't remember. You can go to their website or call down there and they will tell you info. You need to have your temps first tho. It's 19.50 for your temps. Good luck. Maybe I'll see you in class smile.gif

EDIT: Here is a link... hope this helps

It's $25 and they supply everything. I reccomend bringing your own helmet though.

Mine is scheduled for April 7th, woohoo! smile.gif

Better call them and get in a class FAST because they fill up QUICKLY. I wouldn't be surprised if they were not already full through the summer already.

Originally posted by (-):

It's $25 and they supply everything. I reccomend bringing your own helmet though.

Better call them and get in a class FAST because they fill up QUICKLY. I wouldn't be surprised if they were not already full through the summer already.

yeah it's $25. the classes fill up quick. they do have a waiting list on wendsdays for no shows. so if you go and wait b/4 the class starts you may get in early. I would beyond recomend that you take your own helmet....b/c the ones they have are nasty. the course is a snap and you get to meet alot of other local riders:) it's a wendsday night from 6-10 and a sat and sun. Much easier than the gay ass bmv test they have you take and the cost is the same.