Who plays PC CounterStrike and where do you play?

Prodeje79

my cs name is ttemper(Imagine that) sometimes i play as dicken cider...i play on ohio servers usually. i only pub on a cuople servers. im sure most of you know dan weaver, he is very active in the cs community. i play with him a good bit.

Originally posted by Orion:

weaksauce. check your aim, noob.

+1. besides, the occasional tk to the tool on your team is needed. ha. i play on alot of the local servers, columbus aim maps, philly cs. i'm nubbins. I play as [w] - atom, atom or MrBlunt2gnt. go figure

Guest ST RACE

Heys guys this is BaddNuz, I work with coldair. I've been playin CS for about a year. I know some good servers with good ping and great competition. They are all FF servers (that's all i'll play). First is ESF (http://www.esfclan.net) pub 66.150.107.80:27015 and they also have a warcraft3 CS server 66.150.107.193:27015 ( if your into that). This server is in Chicago and has great admins. I'm joining their clan as we speak. Also there is a server in Columbus with some real good players. The Select Few - Time Warner Columbus

204.210.247.39:27016 (http://www.columbusgaming.com/servers.php). Let me know if you see me there, and have fun dying!

• 4 months later...

Hello there,

I am MR CS tongue.gif I have been playing since beta 1, cs>all games. I am on my way to pick up a copy of CZ "Condition Zero" tonight because Counter Strike Source (hl2 new verson of cs) is getting released to CZ customers on thursday the 18th. Everyone is saying that CS Source is much better and will have everyone going crazy to get the game, I cant wait.

You can find me on IRC.Gamesnet.net channel #criptify. That is our competive cal IM team and we will welcome you with open arms. You also can check us out at www.daytonlanfest.com for our WCG "World Cyber Games" tourney on the 28th of Aug. The winner of that 5 v 5 tourney will get a team expences payed trip to Cali to play some of the best cs teams in the world, and a chance to win over 50k dollars.

Come check us out

Later,

Daniel Weaver

I got CZ since I get to play cs source. CZ is wayyyy better look and sound wise compared to cs. They even fixed the hit boxes O.o! Anyways we have a server for our clan the ip is 209.247.224.40:27015 come get some :-D. I get cs source on the 18th.

Hey,

I actually have that weekend off from Best Buy, so I can make it to that LAN. I do not want to go by myself though.

My clan is on enterthegame, but I do idle on gamesurge (aka gamesnet) as ]km[prodeje . We have been around since 1996. We are an oldschool quake1 clan. 8) Right now we are focusing on doom3.

I do enjoy playing cs though. I have gone to many CPL events and Quake Cons. My old roommate was in the same Quake 3 clan as Fatal1ty if you know who that is.

Well let's play sometime. There seems to be plenty of seats available at the Dayton Lan fest too, so maybe I will go.

Later,

Mike

How much is it to play in the CS tournament, I know of me and a friend of mine who is good if anyone else wants to throw together a quick 5 practice some and test our luck?