What did you snack on today

dragknee66

Originally posted by Default:

I just had a beer does that count?

This, coming from the same person who just posted this a few minutes ago, in the meetings section, about going to the Elevator tonite:

Originally posted by Default:

I'm not going anywhere near a bar.

:rolleyes:

Ugh....I'm fully hung over today.....food is not going down easily. :(

Had some Golden Grahams and reheated some Spaghetti sauce. My belly is very unhappy.

In other news, I woke up at 7:30am, sleeping on the floor next to my dog w/ a blanket on me. I don't remember how I got there. I faintly remember the brand new 1 liter bottle of Jager me and my brother polished off, plus the 3/4 full bottle of Smirnoff Vodka me, him, and his buddy finished off, plus some beer. It's been a rough day. :(

Guest aftermidnight
chicken and dumplings, two ham and cheese sandwiches, a 2 liter of diet cherry coke, a bag of brownie bites, a pb&j sandwich, and a can of diet 7up mixed fruit.

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Hi Chris, my name is Marc. I havent been laid in a very, very long time, and hear that you are a slut. I would love to take you out to eat sometime, ill PM you my number.

-Marc

Fixed.

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Hi Chris, my name is Marc. I havent been laid in a very, very long time, and hear that you are a slut. I would love to take you out to eat sometime, ill PM you my number.

-Marc

Sorry Marc, I'm only a slut for chicks. Good luck!