White Cobra w/ exhaust in Gahanna today?

Razorback

I was heading south on Stygler right near McCutcheon and a white (96-98) Cobra Coupe was pulling out of a complex (can't remember if it was one of the churches or not, but I believe it was) and he went the other way. I gave him a very obvious thumbs up, and it obviously had exhaust work. Anybody on here?

Originally posted by The Movie Guy:

Sounds like it could have been Tom with the SC'd Cobra.

No, Tom's is a vert. This guy's was a coupe. Good guess though as I don't know any other guys with white Cobras.

Yeah I didn't get a good look at the driver so I couldn't give an age estimate. Sounded like an offroad x-pipe to me on the exhaust, but it did have the 96-98 Cobra hood. You saying he put that hood on there or are you thinking of a different car?

Eh either way just wanted to tell him nice car if he was on here. Gave him thumbs up when I passed where he was coming out of the entrance and going the other way but didn't know if he saw. Maybe he'll come out to Trails sometime or something.

Thanks fellas.