Was today "Wreck your Honda" Day?

Mowgli1647545497

There was a nice pile up on the way to work today right past the Cleveland ave. Bridge going west on 270. Red honda with a nice smashed front end. About 100 yards up, a few cars in the grass off to the side.

nice to know people who still tailgate in shitty weather.. wait.. it's ohio. nevermind. graemlins/jerkit.gif

Didn't you hear? If you go slow in bad weather you're a dumbass. The proper procedure is to drive at your usual dry road speed, relying on your l33t driving skilz to subdue the laws of physics whilst talking on your cell phone and sipping your mochaccino on the way to work.

All the ones I saw were going eastbound I270 from Dublin to I71S. So the ones you all are saying would add onto that total.

Impressive display of FWD inclement weather driving prowess indeed.

Originally posted by Mowgli:

Didn't you hear? If you go slow in bad weather you're a dumbass. The proper procedure is to drive at your usual dry road speed, relying on your l33t driving skilz to subdue the laws of physics whilst talking on your cell phone and sipping your mochaccino on the way to work.

All the ones I saw were going eastbound I270 from Dublin to I71S. So the ones you all are saying would add onto that total.

Impressive display of FWD inclement weather driving prowess indeed.

you sir have for gotten one thing, while speeding, on the phone, sipping on your mochaccino your most likly going to have a hamburger(or other food) in one hand and maby checking ebay for some JDM TYTE Euro