I own you all in Golf

Guest SweeeetSilvia

Guest SweeeetSilvia

Especially Josh and John at the Village and Eagle Ridge.

That is all.

graemlins/bubbrubb.gif

[ 08. August 2004, 02:13 AM: Message edited by: SR22DET ]

Congratulations on being better than me in a worthless, mind-numbingly boring, sport that doesn't require any physical abilities. graemlins/thumb.gif

Originally posted by Orion:

bring it, patsy.

I'm with this guy, we need to get a group of people together and go hit up a few courses. Well see who can keep up with the guy who's only played ~6 times and whose only disk is a mid range one that I found. graemlins/bubbrubb.gif

Originally posted by Neo:

[QB] Congratulations on being better than me in a worthless, mind-numbingly boring, sport that doesn't require any physical abilities. graemlins/thumb.gif

Come out and lets walk 18 at the players club and tell me it doesn't require any "physical abilities". :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Blowzilla:

Come out and lets walk 18 at the players club and tell me it doesn't require any "physical abilities". :rolleyes:

no shit, your legs will burn so bad, you'll be crying to sit down.... especially if you carry my bag (couple extra clubs and like 50 balls)

Guest SweeeetSilvia

I can second that one, or try the course right next to it. Let alone, paying the greens fees there.

Guest SweeeetSilvia
Originally posted by Neo:

Congratulations on being better than me in a worthless, mind-numbingly boring, sport that doesn't require any physical abilities.

I'm with this guy, we need to get a group of people together and go hit up a few courses. Well see who can keep up with the guy who's only played ~6 times and whose only disk is a mid range one that I found. graemlins/bubbrubb.gif

You know I have heard this a lot, but it doesnt seem to affect me. I have heard the from many MORE golfers on the course that "they used to make fun of the sport, said it was retarded" until they played. So shut your chops, sonny. smile.gif

Don't mind me when I am going up in big rankings either. graemlins/thumb.gif

I'll come out and walk that with a 50lb. pack on my back if you want me to bud.

Come out and try to follow my lead down a slope and watch how many bones you break.

Fags ski. :Dgraemlins/gay.gif

Nice comeback fagmo. graemlins/gay.gif:D

I also never said golfing was gay I said it was "worthless, mind-numbingly boring, sport that doesn't require any physical abilities,” which you still have as of yet to refute.

Or do you prefer I take up Snowboarding and embarrass you in that after a few months too? I just bought a full setup last winter (used for cheap) and it will be getting tuned up at the same time my skis go in, bring it. graemlins/finger.gif

Guest SweeeetSilvia
Originally posted by MadMalibu:

OK, my car may havve ran slow, but it still beat your ass.

I am a GOLF GOD...Dan, when ever you are ready.

-Marc

Possibly the first week of Sept? I am in seclusion right now with an injury, and trying to get ready for the 24th. smile.gif

Bring it, homie.