Wow, give your thoughts

04r1

debt = economic slavery. amen. ;)

The rest is bullshit. I've never felt the desire to go out and kill anyone, as proof by my current freedom.

so, from what he says, can I call myself a n!gga?

the last guy had a great lil speach, seriously. Apart from his parnoia, his "WTF are your sarry asses doing for yourself" platform is downright supportable. ;)

"white people want to KILL us"

um, no, just that one. what an idiot

wtf is he talking about we're trying to kill them by cigarettes? dont they market those to EVERYONE.

exterminate white people? and whats w/ the people cheering that on. this guy is a fucking moron. was anyone else hoping that towards the end there woudl be a big explosion in that room? that was one of the dumbest speeches i have ever seen/heard in my life.

It's a pretty interesting topic.

I believe that the man had a point, but his finger was pointed in the wrong direction. He should have been looking into a mirror.

He supported segregation, elimination, and a kill or be killed menatlity. No one would ever survive this type of thinking.

People cannot limit their thinking based upon others believed actions, or perceived enslavement. When you believe in phsychological enslavement, you are in your own prison.............and only you hold the key.

I personally believe that there is opportuinity for everyone in this country. Who wants to get it is the question.........not "who is holding us back".

I do not see how this is a racial issue, I think that it is a human issue. When you judge ideas or beliefs set upon the boundary of the color of your skin, or the ethnicity of your ancestors, you are truly enslaved.

People need to stand and believe that there are NO LIMITS based upon, how you look. How do fat guys pull hot chicks? How do uneducated people make millions? The answer is A. They got lucky or B. They believed in themselves enough to take a chance at making their lives worthwhile to them.

I am respectful of this mans way of doing what he needs to do, but I do not condone, nor do I think that his way is correct.

Start believing in yourself, there are no "them". You are the only one that is going to make something for yourself.

I personally don't understand why C-SPAN would let that guy continue on with his speech after he talks about "exterminating" all white people. You think they would let me get up there and talk about how white people are doomed and we should kill all blacks to better our society or some bullshit like that? HELL NO!!!!!

He is a complete idiot in my mind. Complete blind hatred of white people. I am not going to go any further because people like this ARE people that should be beat to death. It is people like him who are making this country WORSE when it comes to race

It's a pretty interesting topic.

I believe that the man had a point, but his finger was pointed in the wrong direction. He should have been looking into a mirror.

He supported segregation, elimination, and a kill or be killed menatlity. No one would ever survive this type of thinking.

People cannot limit their thinking based upon others believed actions, or perceived enslavement. When you believe in phsychological enslavement, you are in your own prison.............and only you hold the key.

I personally believe that there is opportuinity for everyone in this country. Who wants to get it is the question.........not "who is holding us back".

I do not see how this is a racial issue, I think that it is a human issue. When you judge ideas or beliefs set upon the boundary of the color of your skin, or the ethnicity of your ancestors, you are truly enslaved.

People need to stand and believe that there are NO LIMITS based upon, how you look. How do fat guys pull hot chicks? How do uneducated people make millions? The answer is A. They got lucky or B. They believed in themselves enough to take a chance at making their lives worthwhile to them.

I am respectful of this mans way of doing what he needs to do, but I do not condone, nor do I think that his way is correct.

Start believing in yourself, there are no "them". You are the only one that is going to make something for yourself.

+1,ooo,ooo

the dude was a complete and utter dickface. His statement were so bad .. Were destorying blacks with retinal scans and elctromagntic powers. Honestly i think he needs to relize that his tin foil hat fell off.

/me Shakes his head in utter disbelief.