Marc, you suck, and your Cark is ugly

Mensan

Kennys car was fast.

Did you even know Kenny when he owned the El Camino? I'm sorry, what do you have right now that can beat my car? kthanxbye. :)

Brandon, you're the epitomy of worthlessness. Go get AIDS and die you std dripping, sufferer of male pattern baldness, roid popping, taint loving fuck rag. :cool:

Vince, any pointers on a tune then?

Chris, I hate you. :p

-Marc

Did you even know Kenny when he owned the El Camino? I'm sorry, what do you have right now that can beat my car? kthanxbye. :)

Brandon, you're the epitomy of worthlessness. Go get AIDS and die you std dripping, sufferer of male pattern baldness, roid popping, taint loving fuck rag. :cool:

Vince, any pointers on a tune then?

Chris, I hate you. :p

-Marc

Ill make sure to pop a back zip in your mouth next time I see you, and then procede to kick you ass :eek:

And how am I worthless, because I

-get laid more in one week then you have in your whole life

-Am smarter then you in all aspects other then spelling (hooray for spelling bee champs) also have a higher gpa.

-Am stronger and in better shape then your man tit blacken lung ass

-infact i have zero zits on my back, where as you have more naturally, isnt that the reason you dont goto the pool?

- My front teeth are indeed, real, and resemble a white tone unlike yours

- have heard you infact tell me that your envious of me..

Better not let my taint loving fuck rag around your new girl, they seem to like me better. BAM

I mean come on Marc, we can play this game all day long, truth is your my friend, so there is no use in this nonsense. I think you should just chill out, and stop being so defense, ro everyone, I realize it is a natural instinct for humans to have self defense, and it seems some how I seem to threaten you, because your defense is alaways quick and unrational.

Ill make sure to pop a back zip in your mouth next time I see you, and then procede to kick you ass :eek:

Better not let my taint loving fuck rag around your new girl, they seem to like me better. BAM

A few things:

1. Gross.

2. Seriously, wtf? That's just sick.

3. Who is your taint loving fuck rag? Did you find a new bitch slutty enough to spread her legs for you?

4. You arent bullet proof...I dont think.

:p

-Marc

A few things:

1. Gross.

2. Seriously, wtf? That's just sick.

3. Who is your taint loving fuck rag? Did you find a new bitch slutty enough to spread her legs for you?

4. You arent bullet proof...I dont think.

:p

-Marc

EDIT

Check it now fonx yo brotha

If you think this is all nonsense, and infact are my friend, then why jump my shit everytime someone posts shit about me? Why always something negative to say? Hell, it doesnt even have to be in the kitchen or on the internet...you always have some dick head comment to make to or about me. In fact, I believe the vast majority of my comments towards you are in defense of your attacks on me...weird huh?-Marc

Wow act like you have known brandon more than a day. He speaks negative about almost everyone. If he for some fucked up reason was to give someone credit he would then later call him/her a jackass and say that he is better than them in some way, shape or form.

but HEll I like you marc, even though you are the worst drunk in the world and you SUCH AS BRANDON like to fight when intoxicated. so you both have shit in common. time to make up bitches.

Brandon is a prick plain and simple. Never met him nor do I ever care to. Marc does sweat the cark a little harder than Kenny, yes you do Marc, atleast Kenny would acknowledge it was slow. And yes it did beat my IROC, seriously get new material Marc it would help, but if you want I will be back from Korea next July, and after me and you brother make a few "adjustments" to my car we can at it again, dig, roll, spotting you cars I dont care.

BTW are you ever going to answer your IM's?